Rosario X Daniel And Sarai: Chapter Two

Yukari Sendou was the second smartest girl in Yokai Academy: Second smartest because Daniel proved to her that he could ace any test that you can name. One day: Daniel was using his spare time to train with weighted clothing: "Hey you!" Yukari got Daniel's attention: "I gotta bone to pick with you!" She stormed over to Daniel: looking him dead in his eyes: "How are you so smart about everything!? Every subject you pass with flying colors! How do you do it!? Tell me your secrets!"

Daniel paused his training: Retrieved a piece of paper and a pen and started writing down the steps Yukari needed to improve in her academics. He handed her the paper and began to train.

"Huh..." Yukari read over the paper: "Do these methods and you'll get better grades huh?" She saw that Daniel was busy training: "Or maybe I just need a tutor~" A sly smile came on Yukari's face. She wrote something on the paper she was given: left it there: and went to her classes.

Daniel: three hours later: approached the paper he had given Yukari: 'Meet Me In The Library After School.' Yukari~' Daniel cringed at the letter but suddenly felt that Yukari wasn't in the library, but rather defending herself from these three lizard monster students that were at the mercy of her pranks and had enough of the witchlings' antics. Before any measure was taken from Sarai and the others: Daniel emerged: One shoting the Lizard students and saving Yukari.

===============================================================================

"We make a pretty good team don't we!?" The next day: Yukari was seen studying with Daniel: "Together we will be unstoppable!"

"What is going on in here?" Kurumu and Moka walked inside the room: sharing glares towards Yukari: "Why are you with MY Daniel?" Kurumu asked the Witchling

"Because Daniel and I have a lot in common!" Yukari grinned: "He saved my life too! And that's why I'm Daniel's new girlfriend!"

That shook Moka and Kurumu to their cores: "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" They retorted: pulling Daniel away from Yukari

"Daniel belongs to me!"

"No! He belongs to me!"

"Both of you are wrong....Daniel belongs to me!" Moka bit on Daniel's neck once again, leaving another mark from the vampress.

================================================================================

Over the next few weeks: Daniel found himself training with his sister Sarai while Tsukune was in class making up for a test that he missed. Yukari: Kurumu and Moka were in the newspaper club: it was basically a club that dealt with writing articles and passing out newspapers that dealt with events within Yokai Academy. Ginei was the president of the newspaper club and desired to be with Moka. The problem with this was that Moka was in love with Daniel. To shatter their relationship: Ginei had to create a lie that would not only ruin Daneil's "Relationship" with Moka: but also put a target on Daniel's back for most of the female monster students of Yokai Academy.

================================================================================

"Peeping tom!"

"Pervert!"

"He should be expelled!"

"Ok...What the hell is going on...Who's accusing my brother of being a pervert?" Sarai stopped the girls from beating up her brother: Not as though he couldn't take the hits: because he could: Sarai's fear was that he wouldn't hold back if pushed too far.

"Your brother was caught by Ginei peeping in the girl's bathrooms!" One girl shouted

"Ok. Two things you girls need to know: One: My Brother doesn't care about peeping in female bathrooms. Two: He has never been seen ONCE peeping in a female bathroom. And Three: He's always training or studying with Yukari and Kurumu. If Moka doesn't have him to himself. Why would Ginei make up a lie like that about my brother?"

"Perhaps he wants Moka to be his main squeeze." Daniel spoke: "Not that I have a problem with that. But he could have gone about it in a better way."

"Where is Moka now?"

Daniel shrugged.

"Sarai! Daniel!" Tsukune entered the scene: "Hurry!" He grabbed Sarai's hand: "We have to put a stop to whatever Ginei's has planned! Him and Moka are going to seal the deal!"

"Wait-become girlfriend and boyfriend!?"

'Sounds like a W to me.' Daniel thought: believing that if she was gone: the other girls would leave as well.

"Yes!" Tsukue replied- "Whoa!"

"We gotta stop them!" Sarai told Tsukune: "Hurry up Daniel!"

Daniel groaned: 'Do I have a say in this?' No Daniel. No you don't.

================================================================================

"I'm sorry, but Ginei has evidence of the crimes committed by your brother." Moka told Sarai after being met by her presence and the presence of Tsukune and Daniel: "And you have some nerve showing your face...You dirty pervert."

'....' Daniel clenched his fist: 'Permission to kill this dumb broad?'

'No.' Sarai told Daniel telepathically: 'Absolutely not'

"Listen Daniel...It's too late." Ginei told the hybrid boy: "Moka's in love with me now. So run along and accept your loss-" THWACK! One shot-Ginie was out cold

"GINEI!" Moka shouted-THWACK! Daniel thwacked Moka to the side: The vampress crashed into the football field.

"Daniel!" Sarai shouted: "I thought I told you No!"

Daniel didn't listen: He teleports a foot away from the crater made with Moka's body: "Did we miss anything....Oh...." Detective Kurumu and Yukari entered the scene: Only to find that Ginei was out cold and Daniel was about to run Moka's pockets as we speak!

"I gotta stop my brother before he does something he'll regret-....Hold on a minute...Why are you and Yukari wearing detective outfits?"

"We're detectives." Kurumu replied: "We've found evidence that will prove Daniel's innocence-" A dark purple aura emerged from the crater: All knew where that aura came from.

"Stupid Broad..." Inner Moka emerged: cracking her neck: "Believing some stupid wolf-boy over our-OH SHIT!-" Daniel's punch was countered by Moka's block: "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DANIEL!?" She shouted: "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?"

'......Maybe.' He thought: transforming into a Super-Saiyan: running Inner Moka's fade with a blood thirsty smile on his face.

What was crazy was that Inner Moka gave a similar blood thirsty smile: As though she wanted to fight Daniel just as much as Daniel wanted to fight her! The two collided again: only for Sarai to break it up. "Do you mind!?" Inner Moka shouted at Sarai: "We're having a moment!"

"Daniel!" Sara shouted: "Stop right now! You can fight Inner Moka later! But not Now! Besides, Kurumu and Yukari have the evidence to prove your innocence! You can calm down now. It's over."

Daniel sighs: "Just when I was having fun too." He remarks: dropping back to his normal state: allowing Inner Moka to hear him talk for the first time: "We'll continue this some other time Moka. Oh. And by the way: I did have the intent of killing you. But keeping you around might be a better idea than leaving you for dead." With that: Daniel left Sarai and Inner Moka were they stood

==============================================================================

"Daniel!" Moka embraced the hybrid boy: "I am so sorry for not believing in you!" She says with tears in her eyes: "Will you ever forgive me!?"

"Why should he forgive you?" Kurumu asked Moka: "You betrayed his trust: break up with him: and chase another boy. How can he ever trust you now?-" Kurumu and Yukari jaws dropped when Daniel kissed Moka on the cheek

'All is forgiven.' Daniel thought to himself: walking away from Moka: pulling Kurumu by her hand.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Yukari shouted

"....." Moka touched her cheek: "He....He kissed me....Does that mean....Does that mean that he loves me?" Moka brushed off her thoughts and chased behind the trio: "Hey! Wait for me!"