Chapter 13

It took a week- but the dragon balls were gathered and brought back to the lookout.

However-the dragon would only be able to grant 2 wishes-and they could only bring back people once.

If they were killed already from being brought back-then they stayed dead.

Permanently.

Now-when the dragon was summoned-it asked for 2 wishes to be granted-whatever they were.

The 1st wish was to restore all who were killed by Frieza.

The 2nd wish was to bring them to earth.

Both Wishes were successfully done and brought back to life all the Namekians who were killed by Frieza and then have them brought to earth. Along with Tommy's son Gohan.

Gohan rushed into his father's arms.

Tommy took this time to embrace Gohan and apologize for failing him as a teacher.

As a mentor.

And most of all...

As a father.

Gohan accepted his father's apology and just wanted his father to hold him like any son would want to be held by their father when they were at the age of 5/6.

And Tommy had no problem doing that.

________________________________________________________________________________

When this was done-the dragon balls of Namek were restored and followed the grand elder once he was brought back to life.

That led to the summoning of the Namekian Dragon.

The dragon of Namek was a huge creature.

And was very different from the Dragon of earth.

He even went by the name-Porunga.

It spoke with a voice of high authority and demanded to know what the 3 wishes were.

The 1st wish was simple: restore all life on the planet earth that was wiped out by the Saiyans.

And that was done easily.

Chi Chi-was brought back to life and was greeted by her son and husband.

Tommy and Gohan embraced Chi Chi and the family of three cried their eyes out of joy when they both saw that their family was made whole once again.

When this was done-Tommy took the time to thank the Namekians-His friends the Z-fighter-even Vegeta-who accepted the gratitude and smirked before he blasted off into the sky.

But not without reminding Tommy of the Training that they needed to do for the next 4 years.

Tommy replied with: Can it be in 2 years? Because I want to spend the next 2 years with my wife and son. Please Vegeta-because that will give you time to improve and give me and Gohan here a challenge.

Vegeta: Sure thing Kakarot! But don't expect me to go easy on you once the 2 years is up! Because I won't!

Tommy smirked and yelled back: That's what I'm looking forward to! Don't spoil it!

Only Vegeta's laugh could be heard as he returned back to Capsule Corp.

________________________________________________________________________________

With all that was done-Tommy left the other wishes to the Namekians and the Z-fighter and returned to his home with his Wife and Son.

He couldn't wait to spend these 2 years with his family as this whole journey was the purpose of getting back so he could enjoy them.