Chapter 20

One month has passed.

And ready for their second year at Beacon Academy were Teams: RJEY EWBC and JNPR.

Once again, the Son family and Vegeta's family and the many friends who retired from martial arts, said their goodbyes to the groups as they were sent through the vortex back to Remnant.

Back to Beacon Academy.

____________________________________________________________________________

When they arrived back in Remnant, Ed remembered something he was supposed to tell Chima.

Well, too late now.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jonathan: What's wrong Ed?

Ed: I forgot to tell mom about that girl.

Ruby: What girl?

Ed: That one who is always around Cody when Blake's not looking.

Blake:.....Cinder?

Ed: Yeah that's her. I don't like her.

Ruby: Why? She seems nice.

Ed: Seems? That's not enough for me. And Cody, if she's doing anything to you or tries to do anything to you, you let any one of us know. Got it?

Cody: I got it.

Yang: Cody can take care of himself, Ed.

Ed: We know he can handle himself, we just don't like older women trying to take advantage of him. There was this one girl, she had to be in her teens, and he was about...9? Anyways, she tried to kidnap him while he was with Mom. And man....Long story short, none of us ever saw her messing with him again. Or any girl for that matter. Yeah, our mom is the lioness of the family.

Weiss: But she seems so nice.

Ed: Yeah till you mess with one of her kids. You'll know how nice she is when you do that.

Jaune: She sounds like my mom.

Nora: We never had a mom. All we had was each other. We never really had a family because of our village being burned down.

Ed:...You never told us about that.

Ren: We didn't want to burden you guys with our troubles.

Ed: Listen, there's no such thing as burden. We're a family now. A family made up of very unlikely individuals. Throughout that one year, each of us has become like brothers and sisters. Well, some of us.

Weiss and Yang gave nasty glares at each other.

Ed: The point being, Ren, Nora, you all don't have to feel like that anymore. We may not be able to replace the family you had before the Grimm attacked your village, but we can be your new family. It's the least we can be for you guys.

Nora: Really? You mean it.

Ed: I mean it.

Ren gave an honest and kind smile to that and Nora gave Ed a tight hug that could handle.

Weiss smiled at the kindness Ed showed as did Yang while the other brothers were used to it and the other friends smiled and did consider themselves a family.

But the question remained as follows: What adventures would be awaiting our group?

Who will end up with who?

And How will the vytal Festival lead to one of the most befalling scenes that the group would not be ready for?

____________________________________________________________________________