Chapter 16

Beacon Academy, one of the most well known huntsmen academies in Vale.

Sure it had rival Academies.

But none could ever come close to it.

Many students who came from different combat schools were seen being left off by the airships that brought them there.

From there they walked through the entrance gate of the Academy.

Two of them being, Ruby Rose.

And her older half sister Yang Xaiolong.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ruby: Whoa.....Look at it. It looks like a castle.

Yang: I know right? I can't believe we're finally here. Beacon Academy. You know mom went here right-

She paused as some of the students of this academy were screaming in shock when four boys walked through a vortex.

Each one wore a different outfit.

Each one was of a different height and body build and age and of style of hair.

Each one carried a different carrying bag.

Yang and Ruby turned around and saw the boys.

But they didn't see the vortex.

Each one was talking among themselves as everyone else had shocked expressions on their faces.

Ruby asked Yang: I wonder why they looked so shocked? And what was that booming sound that happened not too long ago. Yang? Yang?

Yang didn't respond.

Instead she was a drooling mess over the tall one.

She left without warning.

Leaving Ruby all alone.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ed: Whoa....This place is huge....

Eric: A castle like school? That's something you don't have everywhere.

Jonathan: Okay, let's go over the rules of dad: No fighting, no getting into fights, and no super saiyan transformations. I think if we follow those rules we should be just fine.

Cody: I sense someone coming our way.

And sure enough, Yang popped right in front of Ed and said: Hiya Handsome~

Ed looked to the left and to the right before he asked her: Are you talking to me?

Yang: Obviously. My name is Yang, Yang Xaiolong. And you sugar?

Ed: Ed. These are my brothers. Jonathan, Eric and Cody.

Cody: Hi.

Yang: Aw....He's so cute! Can I adopt him?

Jonathan: Hold up, you can't just up and adopt our little brother. You're a total stranger who's trying to get into my other brother's pants!

Yang: My aren't we observant.

Jonathan: I know sarcasm when I-

BOOOM!!!!!

Weiss: You Dolt! Look at what you did! You ruined my dress!

Ed: Yep time to bounce inside. I don't wanna face whoever got their dress ruined.

Yang: Right! Let's Yang!