20

Enola goes to the park to eat her cake

Enola goes to the park to eat her cake. And then proceeds to talk to herself, shouting about how Sherlock lectured her like a crazy person. "And it is not fair!" She shouts stuffing a big lump of cake in her mouth, finishing her long rant.

"Enola?" Asks a familiar voice that causes Enola to spin around. Of course, how could she forget about Tewksbury, Ester's ... something. Ester's someone.

He lets out a manly grin his top hate nicely on his head. "It is you." He smiles wider before looking around. "Is Ester here?"

Enola finished chewing before looking at the ground. Ester, is not here. How will she tell Tewksbury that his someone is missing.

"Enola, where is Ester?" Tewksbury asks is voice growing concerned.

Enola finally looks up. "She is missing ..." she mutters underneath her breath "Ester is missing."

Tewksbury's eyes fill with worry and tears, which he quickly tries to wipe away. Where is his Ester? And if she wanted to run away again, why not tell him, he would be happy to run with her?

Enola sensing the Lord's sadness quickly says "Although I am on a case, to find her. Though forget I told you that piece of information."

"You are?" Asks Tewksbury doubtingly

"Yes." Enola replies. "I have a couple of clues anyway, to where she might be."

"Good." Says Tewksbury sadly "That's good, if you need help..."

"I do not!" Announces Enola with sass. First Sherlock and now Tewksbury.

"Oh, okay." He says his mind racing to where his Ester may be.

"Do you still, Tewksbury, do you still like her?" Enola asks. Thinking about her best friends blushing face at the thought of Tewksbury.

"Yes." Tewksbury sighs "Not everything you read in the newspapers is true." He looks out over the lake. Thinking of Ester, her bright blue eyes and mischievous nature. He misses her, he truly does. Not a minute of his life has gone by without him wondering where she is. Now he can just hope that she is alive and safe.

"If you see her." He sighs "If you find her, tell her I miss her and I sent her letters and flowers that are probably dead."

Enola raises an eyebrow but Tewksbury doesn't meet her graze. Now she understands Tewksbury loves Ester.

"Bye." He sighs walking away and Enola notices his before confident step was slightly weighed down.

Ester, I will find you. Enola thinks before rummaging through her clues. The poem. Her mind mixes the words on the poem before coming to the conclusion.

"TEWNTY EIGHT BELL PLACE WHITECHAPEL!" She shouts and a rude women shushes her and her baby starts crying.

Enola covers her hand with a laugh, she swore she wasn't like this before she met Ester and then she spent two months with her and her mischievous side got to her.