15

The London Streets are busy with people

The London Streets are busy with people. I know I am late. Tewksbury said we had to be there at 7:00 its 7:05. Ever since the incident at Tewksbury's home everything has been different.

For one Tewksbury is home again at Basilwether and becoming a Lord, which starts today. I am supposed to be there now to see him off with Enola, we were both invited.

The second thing that has changed is me and Enola are now living in London. Alone. But not together we both have apartments in the same area that surrounds a park and still see each other often but not everyday.

I run across the street dodging people who scowl and swear at me in the early morning rush.

I decided to wear a dress today, the last time I saw his family I was wearing pants and a shirt something they didn't seem to impressed about. Not that it matters, I shouldn't really care what Tewksbury's family thinks, but yet I still do.

 Not that it matters, I shouldn't really care what Tewksbury's family thinks, but yet I still do

I reach outside the metal gates. Seeing Enola in a flowy dress pressed against the bars talking to Tewksbury.

Wait. That's Tewksbury. Wow. He isn't in flower boy clothes he is wearing a nicely tailored suit the black color bringing out his chocolate brown eyes and his dark hair is styled to the side. I mean I thought he was cute dressed as a flower boy. But this. This is a whole other level.

I quickly regain my senses and stop staring running over to greet them both. "'Nola!" I shout causing the girl to spin around and run up to me. Embracing me in a hug but making sure to be careful on my back where I have deep bruising from where the metal dented my skin.

"I missed you Ester." Enola whispers to me as we both rock back and forth on our feet hugging. "We live on the same complex." I whisper back jokingly. "Yeah but I don't see you as often." She whispers back to me. I pull away a smile grading my lips. "You are Welcome at my apartment anytime Enola Holmes."

I let go of Enola and turn around to see Tewksbury smiles widely an odd look of sincerity on his face. 

"Tewksbury!" I shout running over. He quickly extends his arms through the metal gates pulling me into a hug, the best he can through the bars. I wrap my arms around his shoulder and I can literally hear his smile widen. After a minute or two he pulls away just to hold the metal bar. And Enola joins my side.