13

I let out an excited laugh as we move, the wind in my hair as I look out over the countryside

I let out an excited laugh as we move, the wind in my hair as I look out over the countryside. The light  green fields and the sun shining on them makes the day more positive.

Then I look to my right, next to me. Tewksbury smiles down at me a soft smile on his fake before winking at me making a light blush appear on my face. On my other side Enola looks at me smiling widely and laughing as we move.

I smile wider enjoying the moment. As I know in my whole life, we are never going to get this moment again. Things do not often repeat themselves. But if I could I would wish to make this moment last forever.

As we speed along Tewksbury shouts "Now, lets get back to London and find a proper hiding place. Ester has been staying in my apartment with me but I am sure we can rent a bigger one with three rooms. One for each of us..." As Tewksbury explains his plans Enola brakes causing the motorcar to stop in the middle of the two paths.

Tewksbury asks "Why have we stopped?" In a confused tone.

I look over to Enola who seems to have the same thoughts as me running through her head. One path heads to London, the other heads to Basilwether. For Tewksbury it would be a simple choice, he doesn't want to go home. But for me and Enola, us detectives, there is something to solve. Tewksbury's case and we cannot solve it if we are in London.

Enola gives me a sharp nod which I return and she turns the car straight on. To Basilwether. 

"We have to go to Basilwether." Me and Enola say at the same time.

"What!?" Gasps Tewksbury. "Are you crazy?"

I roll my eyes, for a smart boy he really doesn't focus on the bigger picture. Plus if we go back to London someone will eventually find him weather its his murder or his family and he will be either dead or dragged back home. Then killed.

"An Injustice has occurred." Replies Enola "And we need to right some wrongs." She then pulls the newspaper she stole from Sherlock out of her dress pocket handing it to Tewksbury "To find the culprit, you need a motive."

Tewksbury drops my hand to read the paper, while I look over his shoulder reading along with him. The titles reads 'Deadlock in lords as vote looms - Last chance for change.' 

Oh so this is why they want him dead. With his vote the side that the murder does not want to win could.

"I don't understand?" Says Tewksbury still not grasping the idea that he is trying to be murdered. Some people would kill for somethings to stay the same.

"When were you to be inducted to the house of Lords?" I ask, playing along with Enola's hypothesis. As I ask she gives me a proud smile. We are always thinking along the same lines.

"Immediately." The boy replies.

"How would you have voted for the reform bill?" Asks Enola.

"The same as my father, I would be for it." Tewksbury replies like it is a simple idea.