16

William leads me into the poor part of the London near the harbor that has seemed to overflowed onto the streets

"Brother where are you taking me?" I ask ask I follow him jumping on the planks as he does so. Picking up my dress as to not ruin it. Something was telling me that trousers would be more suitable for today, but no. I just had to impress Tewksbury's family.

"Watch the gap." My brother says not answering my question at all and just continuing on his way.

He takes me to an old building that has plaster falling down the rooms moist and barely lit.

"This way!" He announced taking me down one of the passages.

We eventually come into a kitchen with a bed in it. And sitting around a small table is a women with fiery ginger hair and a kind smile, next to her a young girl with long black hair and a shawl wrapped around her shoulders.

The ginger one looks up smiling widely at my brother. "William!" She shouts practically throwing herself into his arms. My brother smiles widely and hugs her before pulling away. "Sarah my love." He sighs happily kissing her head. I smile at the action my brother finally found himself someone to make him happy. The young girl runs over hugging him as well and he picks her up and spins her around. Before placing her down so she is sitting on the table.

"Bessie, Sarah." He says turning them both to face me "This is my sister Ester Lyon." They both smile widely the little girl waving widely while the ginger one walks over holding out her hand fro me to shake.

"It is lovely to finally meet you, your brother over there doesn't stop going on and on about you. He says that one day you are going to change the world." I smile widely at her comment. "I am Sarah by the way."

"Nice to meet you Sarah!" I say and instead of shaking her hand I hug her which makes her gasp in surprise "And there is no need for formalities, I am just happy to see my brother so happy with a woman."

"Thank you Ester." She says brightly.

The little girl runs over once we are done hugging literally bouncing up and down from excitement. "Hello, I am Bessie Chapman. Sarah's sister."

"Nice to meet you Bessie." I smile widely kneeling down so that I am at her level. "I am Ester, but you can call me whatever you like."

***

Ten minutes later we are all sat with a cup of tea.

"Who was that lady I saw you with sister, you shared quite a long hug?" Asks William taking a sip of his tea.

"Oh yes, that was my best friend Enola Holmes, we just finished a case together. The Tewksbury case to be exact." I comment taking anther sip of my tea.

"Your now a detective?" Asks my brother narrowing his eyes "Is that how you got shot?"

"Drop it brother, it is a rather long story that I don't wish to share. But yes I am a detective and was working with Sherlock Holmes younger sister Enola. Who I bet is a better detective than him himself." I comment.