Chapter 14

Kind of Boss
Chapter  14

Twelve years later

Tristian

They bought a new home. Oliver wasn't happy with the penthouse the man was living in. They had to make it more kid family.

They didn't want to have to buy a house with so many bedrooms but they had too.

It had five bedrooms and four and half bathrooms. One bedroom was for them. They now had two kids. A guest bedroom. Just in case Oliver parents visit or his mother or brother. Also, Darren lived there. The man got rid of his apartment and now he lives there.

He's perfect live-in nanny. He takes good care of the little ones. If something ever happen to Oliver or Tristan they would give the babies to Darren.

Believe Tristan when he says that's saying a lot. That's why they made sure to make up a will to ensure that if something happen to them he would take the babies.

"I'm sorry. I slept with your brother."

"You did what! But baby I thought-"

"Hey!" Oliver said sitting up. Tristan turned the tv off. "I was watching that."

"Baby you need to go get ready. We have our anniversary party today." Oliver wined and rolled over. "You're the reason we're late." Tristan put his pants on while putting on causal shirt.

He needed to write some checks and picked up some things for party and gifts.

"I didn't do anything!" Tristan chuckled and went over to the bed.

He leaned over his husband who he's been married to for more than a decade.

"Baby you asking for me all morning. Saying I should give it to you." Oliver whimpered and pull the man closer to him. Tristen didn't miss Oliver wrapping his legs around him.

"You didn't give me anything." Tristan scoff. Oliver always did this when he was feeling needy.

He acted like they just didn't have sex and want it again. Tristan smashed into his lips which brought Oliver closer to the man.

"Daddy!!" He heard the knob to the bedroom door juggling. Oliver grown.

"Every time!" Tristan chuckled and went to the door to open. It was there little baby Lily. She was such a pretty little girl. She definitely took after Tristan.