Chapter 11

Kind of Boss
Chapter  11

Oliver

"Are you okay?" Tristan asked as he pat a towel on boys head.

"Did I really faint?" Tristan chuckled and nodded.

"I swear I didn't cheat on you." Tristan smiled. "I know baby. I know."

He place the bucket of water on table and sat in chair next to him.

"If you what we could raise him together. As ours. I wouldn't be opposed to that. I was hoping in near future we have kids."

"You want to have kids with me?"

"And marry you. I want to marry you." This all was brand new information for him. He dealing with now having a child and being married.

"One thing at a time please." Tristan nodded.

"Why don't you listen your parents and I'll go and play with Ollie, okay?" Oliver nodded. Tristen stood up and kiss his lips.

His parents walked back in from being outside with Ollie since he wanted to play with his cars. Both his parents sat down.

"Here. She left you this." His mother said.

Dear Oliver,

It's yours high school sweetheart. I know you are going through the emotions and I know you probably hav hundred questions, but if you are resign this letter. Then it's true. I'm not there anymore. My poor Ollie. Ill miss him so much. I never meant this to happen. I knew you were happy in New York so I wasn't going tell you bout Ollie but I guess things happen. Please take care of him. If you could maybe keep in touch with my parents that be great too. I know I never got along with them but it doesn't mean they can't know they grandchild. I love you very much and I hope your happy.

P. S.
He looks just like you

Love,
Sarah
Your high school sweetheart

Oliver stood at the back door patio watching his lover and son play. He couldn't believe he has a son. He was coming home with a son.

Tristan could see the puzzled look Oliver was given through the door. He walked to the door.

"You want to meet your son?" Oliver nodded. Tristan smiled and push the boy outside as he walked in.

He knew they needed little alone time.

Oliver walked over to the boy and stood there.

"Come sit down and play." The boy said. Oliver smiled and sit down. He turn to door and saw his lover standing there before he walked away smiling.

"Are you my new daddy too?" Ollie asked. Oliver eyes widen.

"Do you want me to be your daddy?" Ollie shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't mind. It be cool." Oliver nodded.

"Are you okay with two daddies?" Oliver asked.