Chapter 1

His Kind of Boss
Chapter 1

Oliver

Oliver knew today was going be hectic day. It always was. He had very busy boss who he never met. He only ever exchange emails and he's suppose to be his assistant. His boss has been away for some time and hopes to meet him soon.

"Damn it Darren!" He yelled as he walked out to living room. He saw his best friend laying on the couch passed out.

Daren

Daren

The man never went back to his own place. He's here more than him. He purposely got a one bedroom because he thought the man would stop coming over but that didn't stop him.

Darren shifted on the couch and looked to Oliver. He smiled and sat up.

"Oh hey man!"

"Didn't I have door locked?" Darren shrugged his shoulders.

"And? I just made sure to get the key to the door." Oliver shook his head and went to kitchen.

"So let me tell you about this threesome I had last night." He said as he walked behind Oliver.

"Not again. I don't want to hear about your sex capades." He said as he got his lunch.

"Well let me tell you the way this boy lick my dick and then the girl help-"

"Okay! Too much! I'm going work!" He said gathering his things to leave to go to work.

It does take Oliver little ways to get to work. This why he make sure to leave early because he doesn't have any transportation. He takes the subway.

Living in New York City can be little expensive and not safe.

That's why he always made sure to send his mom a text every time he got to work. She was a worry wart and he had to make sure she knew he was okay.

It's sad he hasn't had an opportunity to visit his parents in like three years because how hectic his job been but he's hoping he can take some time to visit them with all the time he has saved up.

Of course Darren would go. He rolled his eyes.

His parents feel like that's their other son even though he had a brother.

Ringing

"Is he seriously calling me?" He yelled whispered out loud. "What?"