Chapter 2

His Kind of Boss
Chapter 2

Oliver

"Excuse me sir you must be mistaken. I've never been late. If anything I'm early."

Tristan looked up and stared at the boy as now Oliver. His assistant.

If he knew the boy look like this he would have came back from his much needed vacation that his mom insisted for him to take and come back.

Tristian chuckled.

"You never answer my question." Oliver raised his eyebrow. "Your sexual orientation? I would like to take you on a date." Oliver stomped to his bosses desk and place his hand well slammed his hands on his desk.

The boy was rather close and even though Tristian knew the boy was shouting he couldn't stop staring at his beautiful face.

"You listen right here Tristan Alexander. I'm straight okay! Don't ever asked me about my sexual orientation or I'm going to HR!" He yelled.

Oliver stormed out his bosses office.

He sat at his desk typing loudly. People could tell the boy was mad for whatever reason.

He couldn't believe just knowing his boss for maybe a whole five minutes the man was already hitting on him

He could be anymore of an ass. Don't he think if he was gay he would had slept with his best friend by now.

Seriously! The man sleeps with anybody.

It's probably not legal to push somebody out the window.

**Ding Incoming Message

Tristan: That entire rant. You never said no. 7pm not to late?

Oliver: No!

Tristan: Is that anyway to talk to your boss Oliver? I'm pretty sure you were brought up with better manners than that, darling.

Darling?!!!

Yup! Out the window it will be for him!

All he wanted to do was to enjoy his time on his couch and relax.

What's wrong with that statement? His best friend was walking in from the kitchen just in his shorts munching on ice cream like it was his apartment.