Chapter 6

Kind of Boss
Chapter 6

Oliver

Okay! If he was going do this it would be only this one time. This one time and then he would get rid of man. That's all he probably wanted anyway. So just doing this, this once it will be the end.

Oliver grabbed Tristan and kissed him. He kissed him hard. He had all this confidence but soon as it came it left. He didn't know what to do.

"Don't worry baby. I'll teach you. We will go nice and slow." Tristan whispered before claiming his lips again.

"What if I'm not good?" Oliver whispered. He was little insecure because he didn't know how many men this man has been with.

He didn't know if he would feel good or if he would like it or Tristen would like it. He just didn't know.

They both sat on the bed and Tristan grazed the boys face.

"You will be fine. I'm sure of it. You're too sexy to me not be any good baby." Oliver nodded and allow Tristan to kiss the him again.

Tristan laid the boy on the bed while he explore the boy's mouth. He loved the way he kissed. He slipped his hand under shirt to grazed the boys nipples. He was moaning into the kiss.

Tristan would be lying if that wasn't his favorite noise to hear.

"Can I remove you shirt baby?" Oliver shyly nodded. He even covered his nipples once his shirt was removed. He never thought he be this shy.

"Don't stare!"

"I'm sorry baby you are just so beautiful."

"Shut up." Oliver murmured. Tristian smiled and kissed the boys pouted lips. He started to remove his own shirt and Oliver would be lying that he didn't check him out.

He started making his way to his belly button and until he grabbed the hemmed of his pants.

"May I?" Oliver nodded. Oliver was naked and Tristan still had his pants on. Oliver hated that his face was a crimson red. He was embarrassed and moaning like a cat in heat.

The man started kissing his thighs and they have become his most sensitive spot on his body and he hated the moans that Tristan was receiving. Tristan loved it though.

The licks, nips and slow caressing was driving insane.

"Do something please." He moaned. Tristan grabbed the man dick and didn't even allow Oliver get use to feeling he put his entire month around the man dick.

If that didn't make Oliver'seyes go back and moan loudly then he would be lying.

"Fuck fuck. Kept doing that baby. Jesus fuck." Oliver kept moaning. While he was doing this Tristan was multitasking. He had to put some type of lubricant on his fingers to start opening his baby up.

He knew the boy would need to serious prepping and he didn't want to hurt him. He started circling his fingers around the boys rim which Oliver couldn't focus on because he dick was getting suck to perfectly.

"Tristan!" He wanted to yell but it came out as moan as man worked his hole." He was becoming a slut for a damn finger. He even started rocking his body back and forth just for a finger. "I need more. Please give me more."