Chapter 7

Kind of Boss
Chapter  7

Oliver

"Oh my god! This is his house! And you want to break up with him? You're literally set for life." Oliver hit his arm.

"Shut up Darren."

They got out the car and knocked on the door. It wasn't easy getting into neighborhood. They had to be on some type of list to even enter to community, but they got in.

"Can I help you?" The pretty woman said when she looked a Darren, but then when her eyes met Oliver she smiled.

"Oliver your here and with clothes on." Oliver shyly place his head down. He didn't know Tristan mom would be here.

"Hi ma'am." She smiled and stuck out her hand.

"It's Alice. Call me Alice and you are?" She said staring at Darren.

"I'm Darren. I'm the best friend."

"Oh the freeloader. Please come on." She walked in with them trailing behind.

"I'm not a freeloader." He whispered. Oliver looked to Darren. "What?"

"Wow this house is beautiful." Darren said. Oliver nodded his head not before arms snaked around his waist.

"Baby I missed you." Oliver smiled and turn to Tristan.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Mom can you give Darren a tour. Oliver and I will be back in second."

When he said second he meant they were going to fuck. Tristan was craving the boy after since he left he needed his dose of Oliver.

"I want to talk you about something." He sat up staring at Tristan.

"What baby?" He caressed the boys face as he took his time to respond.

"I want to break up." Tristan eyes widen. Oliver got up and started putting his clothes on.

"Baby." He grabbed Oliver and make sure to snaked his arms around the boy. "Why are you not happy?"

"I am. I just confused and I'm trying to." He slightly started to sobbed.

It was too much pressure. All this and Oliver was still trying to figure out if he was gay or not.

He wasn't attracted to any other man. He never felt this way for another man or even woman. It scared the shit out of him.

Tristan turn to boy around and make him look at him. The look Tristan was displaying made Oliver even more guilty.

"Do you not want to be with me?" He wipe the tears that started to pour from his eyes.

"I do." Tristan brought the boy closer and kiss his lips.

"Be with me. Will take it day by day. Please stay with me." Oliver nodded.

"Let me hear you say it." He place hand to graze the boys lips.