Chapter 8

Kind of Boss
Chapter  8

Oliver

He couldn't believe that this is where his boyfriend has his birthday.

He also couldn't believe that his boyfriend has been ignoring him since they got in car. Granted he's sitting next to him and the man holding his hand.

Giving his knuckles kisses every couple minutes, but he was beside himself. He didn't like being ignore. He loved the attention his boyfriend always gave him.

They walked into the venue.

"Wow! Is it like this every year?" Darren asked. Tristian nodded.

"Yeah, my mom always out does herself. She always invites all my family and friends. You guys excuse me I see some of my business friends." Tristan said before leaving.

Oliver pouted.

"It's like I'm not even here." Oliver said. Darren rolled his eyes.

"He's not ignoring you Ollie. It's work event too." Oliver crossed his arms. "I don't like being ignored. He's probably mad at me." Darren turn his best friend around and shook his shoulders.

"He's not mad at you. I can promise you that. He's been gone for about two minutes already and he's been looking at you most of time."

"He didn't even introduce me to his colleagues though." Darren signed.

"Did you want me to take you over to him?" Oliver shooked his head.

"I'm not talking to him at all tonight and he's not getting any sex from me!" He said before storming off. Darren chuckled. His best friend was so stubborned.

Now he just had to find Lucas.

Oliver was pouting heavily to the point that Tristan's mother had to go over to his son and pull his ear. Which was very embarrassing for the grown man but that's her child.

"You better go over to Ollie right now! He won't stop pouting." Tristan signed and he rubbed his face. "You get so stubborn when you don't hear what you want to hear right away. Like you have no patience especially when it comes to him." Tristan looked over to the love of his life.

The only thing he didn't like was his love getting touch by overly flirty woman.

The smile that was shown on Tristian face turn into jealously.

"Welp! It looks like someone made him smile." His mother said before walking away.

Tristan storm over to his boyfriend. He causally place his arm around his waist.

"Baby who is this?" Tristan asked. He didn't even look at her because he didn't even care. He only cared about Oliver.

Oliver smoothly got out of Tristan held. He was mad at him and he was not going snuggle the man. He didn't deserve his snuggles.

"This is Angela. She's your business partner Samuel's daughter. She was telling me about her school." The girl smiled shyly.

"We had the same teachers." She said shyly.