Chapter 10

Kind of Boss
Chapter 10

Month later

Oliver

It was really hard. Oliver was trying to get his work done but his boss wouldn't leave him alone. Also, his parents kept calling him to visit.

He wanted to visit but how was he going to explain Tristan. He's never been in relationship with a man before and last time his parents check. He was still straight.

Ringing

"Alexander incorporated Oliver speaking."

"Well, look who decides to answer the phone." Oliver signed. He was about to get a headache.

"Mom-"

"Don't mom me! I haven't heard from you in like two weeks. You could had been laying in ditch somewhere. The only reason why I know your not is because Darren hasn't came back so that's how I know you alive. Honey! I was finally able to get your child on phone. Even though I had to call his job!" His mom yelled. He knew his father was going get on the other phone.

"Son, you there?" Oliver moved the phone to his other shoulder.

"I'm here. How you doing dad?"

"I would be doing lot better if I see my son every once in a while." Oliver signed. He rubbed his face.

"I know dad. I'm come next weekend. For the Holiday weekend. How's that?"

"Sounds great! You hear that dear."

"Yes I did. I can't wait." His mom said.

"Can I bring someone?" He whispered.

"You know Darren always welcome." He mom said.

"If not he still come anyway." His dad added. He chuckled.

"No I'm bringing someone else." His mother gasped.

"Oh! How exciting! We can't wait to see you and your special someone. Tell me about her!"

"Come honey we will just find out then." His father said.

"But I want to know now." She wined .

He didn't want to here the rest of his parents go back and forth so he told them he loved them and hung up.

He just had know idea how he would ask Tristan.

"Baby!" He heard over the intercom. All day that's all he hear. It startled him. He shook his head and got up.

He walked into his "bosses" office.

"Here sign these for me. I need to get these to accounting." Tristan smiled and pulled Oliver in.

"Give me a kiss baby." Oliver shook his head.

"You always want kisses at work. We kiss enough. So no." Tristan pouted.

"Just one baby and then I'll leave you alone. I promise, but it has to be a good one." Tristan added. Oliver laughed. He was such a baby.