Chapter 13

Kind of Boss
Chapter  13

Oliver

Oliver started banging on the door.

"You better answer this door right now Tristan James Alexander! Open this damn door!"

"I'm sorry sir but who are you?" Oliver turn around with Ollie in his hand

"Who am I? Who are you?"

"Oh your his fiancée. I'm Mr. Alexander's assistant. What a cute baby? That's you guys son right Ollie. He such a cutie. Mr. Alexander in meeting but you can wait in his office." Oliver shook his head and stormed to the meeting room.

Before he could embarrassed himself. Everybody was already walking out of the conference room.

"Oh gentleman my baby and my son surprised me for lunch. I'll have to take rain check." He said excusing himself walking to his babies. He took his son out of his future husband arms kissing Ollie on cheek and kissing his other pouting baby.

He followed the man into his office. Of course placing Ollie in his playpen.

"You listen here Tristan! Where you get off firing me? And you got a new assistant! She looks pretty comfortable here. She looks like she been here awhile!" He even had time to looked at his desk. He saw the photo of three of them when they took photos.

Tristan grabbed his baby in his arms.

"Listen love. We got rid of your apartment and now your job. You do not need a job. I will provide for all of us. All I need you to do is go home and stick your ass up in air for daddy to kiss and worship."

"Asshole!" He yelled whispered so Ollie wouldn't hear him.

"Papa papa." Tristen smiled and went to pick up his baby.

If he wasn't such a good father! He would had push him out the window.

"We're going home." He grabbed Ollie about to leave but not before the man place a loving kiss on his lips that still makes his knees go weak.

"Don't forget baby ass in the air." Oliver stormed out his office but not before yelling the famous words.

"Asshole!"

Window it is.

Oliver couldn't stop pacing back and forth. Once he got home he was going called Darren but of course the man was already there eat food and watching tv.

"Seriously go sit down." Darren said. Oliver signed and fell back on couch. He made sure to put Ollie down for nap before even talking to Darren.

"He fired me! I really like my job." Oliver grabbed the pillow as safety net and started rubbing it.

"But you don't have to work anymore. It's win win."

"But I like working." He wined out.

"Why don't you go back to school or something? Maybe business. You can help Tristan grow his business."

"I hate him!"

"We all know that's a lie." Oliver heard soft foot steps coming into family room.

"Daddy..." wines coming from Ollie. "Come here baby." Ollie toddle over to Oliver and laid on his shoulder.

"Why even lay him down if he just going find you to lay on you?" Oliver shrugged.

"I'm trying break the habit of him sleeping on me or Tristan, but Tristan spoil him to pieces."

"Give him to his favorite uncle." Oliver passed him to Darren and rocked him.

Don't worry it surprises Oliver how good and patient he is with his son.

Oliver stood in kitchen chopping up onions which little Ollie was in living room plays with his toys.

He periodically went to check on the boy to make sure he was okay, but the boy was watching his cartoons so he was definitely fine.

Oliver heard the alarm sound when the door open. He knew it Tristan. He was even pissed at Tristan because he came later than expected.

He knew it would take him couple minutes to come in kitchen because he would check on Ollie first.

"Baby" he heard as the man came walking into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around his his lover and kissed his cheek. "I check on Ollie first. Took me some time. He wanted to show me his cars." Oliver nodded.

Tristan smiled and place some documents on table with a ring. Oliver stopped chopping and looked at it.

Tristan tighten his hold around the boy and place his head on his shoulder.

"I meant it when I said I wanted to marry you Oliver. I would really like it if you had my last name." He said.

"What's the document?" Tristan pushed the document closer to Oliver.

"I would nothing more than to adopt Ollie. As much as I want you to have my last name. I want him to have my last name too. Is that okay?"  Oliver sobbed. Tristan smiled and turn the man around.

"I love you so much." Oliver whimpered. "You really want us?" Oliver said. He snorting his snot on Tristan shirt. "I'm sorry."

"Baby, it's okay." Tristan peek his lips and grazed his face so lovingly. "I love you more than anything and yes I want you both and I'll never let you go."

"I'll marry you." Oliver whimpered. He hugged the man tightly. "Am I really fired?" He asked.

Tristan pulled from the hugged and looked at his loving fiancée who was pouting. It was the cutest thing ever.

He kissed his lips which made the boy dazed. He walked away.

Oliver didn't realized he was standing there by himself until he woke from his daze.

"Asshole!"

+++++

Hi Readers!

I'm sorry if you are reading this story again and it's changed from the original losing all my work has me rewritten every story. So don't worry I remember the important parts. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Like and comment!

❤️ Love,
Annwritessss