Chapter 3

His Kind of Boss
Chapter 3

Oliver

Oliver kept fidgeting in his seat. Not only he was going on a date with a man someone he doesn't like.

The man kept grabbing his hand. Oliver tried to free his hand couple times acting like he had to itch or scratch his back, but his boss didn't care.

He waited patiently for his hand and smoothly grabbed to hold onto it.

The worst thing about the car ride was he felt too many emotions holding the powerful CEO hand. He felt what this could be and what it would be, but he didn't want it.

He wasn't gay! These damn butterflies better stop fluttering in his stomach too!

"Where are we going to eat?" Oliver asked as he tried to grab his hand back but that didn't work.

"We're going to this restaurant called Quality bistro." Oliver eyes widen. The restaurant was very popular, expensive and hard to get a reservation there. Also, very fancy!

He looked to Tristan and the man was dressed very nice in dark blue suit. Oliver guessing he changed his suit before he came to his house.

Wait a minute! He never told him where he lived! Pervert probably looked it up HR database!

Oliver looked back to what he was wearing and it wasn't that fancy and he definitely wasn't wearing a suit.

"Don't worry you look fine." He whispered before kissing his knuckles then went back to driving.

Oliver shivered at the contact. He really hated this guy.

Damn him!

Once they got to the restaurant Tristan passed the keys to the valet. This was Oliver's chance he could totally walk fast so the man doesn't touch his hand.

Sadly fate wasn't on his side because as soon as Tristan made his way around the car he grabbed his hand.

Why does he have to grab his hand?! It's annoying!

"Welcome Mr. Alexander. It's been a while." The man said at the front. Tristan chuckled and let go of Oliver hand to handshake the man.

Oliver was so happy. Finally he was free.

"It's good to be back. Thank you for taking my reservation on short notice." He place his hand on Oliver backside. He hated it but he lightly blush and look to side so no one would see.

Tristan definitely saw it and gently caressed his back.

"Oliver this is Marc. He is one of the owners of this restaurant. Marc this is Oliver. He's one of my good friends." Marc raised his eyebrow at Tristian. Then he turn to Oliver to hold his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you Oliver." He said. Oliver smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. We are just friends." Oliver said far to quickly. Marc chuckled and looked back to Tristan.