Marriage & More Kids

Chris and I barely made it through the door to the rental house before we started undressing on our way back to the bedroom. We made out the entire way. Chris finally lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist and I squealed, and he smiled at me.

"Don't you want to maybe talk for a minute?" I asked as Chris stopped walked and pinned me against the wall.

"About what Rosebud? How many times I'm going to make you come or how loud you're going to scream my name?" Chris asked and I groaned, and I felt him hard beneath me, so I rubbed myself against him and he growled. I just smiled at him, and he wickedly smiled back at me. "Rosebud, are you trying to distract me?" Chris asked and I winked at him, and he crashed his lips into mine. We continued to walk back to the bedroom. Once we burst through the door we fell onto the bed in a heap and laughed. Chris was hovering over me, and he just looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I can't believe you are back in my life. I know you said you weren't sure about a family unit for us but I'm telling you, I'm done being an idiot. This life with you, me, Bianca...all of it. I want it." Chris said and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to passionately kiss me.

"I want that too." I said once we broke apart. Chris then reached between us and lined himself up and thrust inside of me and I cried out his name making him smile.

"Well, I think I can make you scream it louder, we are home alone." Chris said and I smiled as he started thrusting hard and I wrapped my arms around him and dug my nails in his back and he growled. "Fuck Rosebud." Chris said and I smiled as I wrapped my legs around Chris and flipped him to where I was on top.

"I'm tired of your control. I liked it when I had it for the commercial." I said and Chris smiled.

"I did too." Chris said and I smiled. I leaned back placing my hands on his thighs and started moving back and forth as he gripped my hips setting the slow and painful pace, he wanted me to keep. He was making this last and I knew he was.

We had the house to ourselves. Scott took Bianca to the hotel with him for the night so he could get to know her, and we knew Jeremy was on call if something was wrong. We informed them both that unless it was an emergency we were to not be interrupted.

"Lean forward baby, I want to see you..." Chris grunted, and I brought myself forward resting my palms flats on his chest. I leaned down as I kept moving and passionately kissed him.

"I love you." I said once we broke apart.

"I love you." Chris said and I smiled. I felt myself clenching around Chris as he took a hand from my hip and started toying with my clit and I dug my nails into his chest as the coil broke way too quick and I released all over Chris. He released right after me and I collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and held on as we both caught our breath.

"So where do we go after Georgia? You have your place in Tahoe and I have Concord..." Chris said breaking the silence and I groaned as rolled off of him.

"I don't know Chris. I mean I have only known Tahoe for 4 years." I said and he sighed.

"Concord and Sudbury are my hometown." Chris said and I nodded.

"I know...can we please not ruin the night and talk about it later?" I asked and he nodded. I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"I like this time with you. We were always good at this when we were together before." I said and Chris chuckled.

"I mean Bianca is proof of that." Chris said and I laughed with a nod.

"That she is." I said.

"Would you want more?" Chris asked and I looked at him slightly shocked.

"I don't know...I never thought it was a possibility..." I trailed off as I traced lines on his chest gently.

"But now?" Chris asked. I looked up at him.

"I wouldn't mind one or 2 more..." I said and Chris smiled. Chris rolled me over to my back and hovered over me and I giggled.

"Think we could start trying now?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"I mean we can...not like we are preventing it now." I said and Chris nodded leaning down to kiss me as he thrust into me again.

💚 💚 💚

A few hours later I was finally to get out of Chris's grip as he slept in the bed. I grabbed one of his shirts, a pair of my panties and headed into the kitchen to cook us some late dinner. I was standing at the stove swaying to some music I turned on and I instantly felt hands on my hips.

"You left the bed." Chris whispered in my ear and then started kissing my neck.

"Well, the thing is Mr. Evans, we need food to survive." I said and I brought the spoon up.

"Taste this." I said and Chris tasted the sauce I was making.

"Amazing. I'll go get us some wine." Chris said and I nodded.

Chris and I worked in harmony in the kitchen like we never lost a step. I started to think about our life together and we talked more kids but never marriage.

"Chris..." I said and turned to looked at him.

"Yeah babe?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"So, we mentioned more kids but...but marriage was never mentioned..." I said nervously. Chris stopped setting the dishes up and just looked at me.

"Rosebud, I would marry you tomorrow if you would let me." Chris said. I just looked at the floor thinking about what he just said. I looked up at him and I could tell he was getting nervous and anxious.

"Okay." I said with a smirk and went back to cooking.

"Woah, hold the damn phone. Okay?! All you answer me is okay?! What does that even mean?" Chris asked panicked and rushing over to me and spinning me to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he placed his hands on my hips.

"You want me to be Rose Evans?" I asked and Chris nodded.

"Obviously." Chris said.

"Well, you won't know my actual answer until you plan a proper proposal and ask me." I said and reached up on my tip toes kissing the tip of his nose and he laughed.

"Don't you worry about that Rosebud, the proposal I will plan will knock your socks off." Chris said and I smiled.

"You better make sure I'm wearing socks that night then..." I said. He leaned down giving me a quick kiss and I went back to cooking. Chris and I knew where we were going and what we both wanted. Just to get there.