What Feels Right

I walked into my dressing room the next day to find Chris already in there holding a cup of coffee for me and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled.

"Welcome." Chris said and I sighed looked at him.

"About tonight..." I said and he nodded.

"I would really like to have dinner with you." I said and Chris smiled.

"Okay well, I know this may seem forward but do you want to come to the house. I can cook or order in for us. You know the vultures in LA will see us out and spin stories." Chis said. I knew he was right and I nodded.

"Yeah, I will head there once I leave here. Jeremy let me borrow his car today so I have my own car." I said and Chris nodded.

"Perfect." Chris said and I smiled. He went to leave the dressing room.

"See you out there." Chris said as the make-up and hairstylist came in. I started to get more and more nervous as we finished getting me ready and I got dressed. I walked out on the set and saw Chris and gave a small smile.

"Okay you two, I can tell you are nervous, so we are clearing mostly everyone out of set but 2 camera men and us. We know stuff like this isn't easy to film." Frank said and we nodded.

"Also, we know your history, we know you two used to be together. We also know scenes like this for ex's can be hard. So, we just want you two to do whatever feels comfortable. Do what you feels right. Just stick to what we need." Freda said and we looked at each other.

"I think we can do that." Chris said and I nodded.

"Yeah, we can." I said.

"Okay let's get a closed set." Frank said and people started to leave. Chris walked in front of me and took both my hands.

"You okay?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, it will be fine." I said and he nodded we went to our marks and Chris looked at me.

"Only what feels right." Chris whispered and I nodded.

"Okay you two whenever you are ready." Frank said and I nodded as did Chris. It was like something snapped in us.

We heard Frank yell action, and we were back into acting mode. Chris kissed me and then I pulled away looking at him. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders as he watched me with dark eyes, the eyes I had seen before, the eyes I loved. He then ran his hands up my back to the zipper of my dress and unzipped it slowly while the tip of his nose skimmed my neck and his breath on my neck caused goosebumps. I leaned back giving him access. He slid my dress off my shoulder, and I smiled as he did. I then backed away and sat on the bed as Chris took his shirt off and crawled over top of me removing the dress off of me and I moaned as he did. He hiked a leg up around him and he looked down at my calf and noticed my tattoo I never had when I was with him. He traced his fingers over the tattoo, and I smiled at him.

Chris started kissing me and I moaned as he was grinding slightly into me, and I arched my back slightly

Chris started kissing me and I moaned as he was grinding slightly into me, and I arched my back slightly. He moved his lips down to my neck and I moaned as he did. I then rolled us, so I was on top of him, and he smiled at me. I leaned down and skimmed my lips along his jawline up to his lips and kissed him again. I felt his hands grip my ass under the blankets. I flipped my hair as I sat up a little, but I placed my hands on Chris's chest and started grinding on him as he held my ass, and he moaned out. I leaned down and kissed him again. Once we broke apart, I stopped moving on him. I remembered I had to touch the Gucci charm he was wearing while he touched the one on my bracelet. I did this and then gave one more grind.

"OKAY CUT!" Frank yelled out. 2 people came running over and handed me a robe, Chris as well.

"Wow, you two really went for it." Freda said and I smiled.

"Yeah, well you said do what feels right. I guess we forgot what real felt like." I said and Chris nodded.

"Well, I hate to do this to you guys because it was so perfect, we have to run it a few more time due to the fact we need some different camera angles. We hope that's okay." Frank said and I just gave a small nod, knowing I was going to explode.

"Yeah, that's fine." Chris said grabbing my hand and I smiled at Frank.

"Just fine." I said and they smiled.

"Perfect. Let us get set up and we will be ready to go again." Frank said and I nodded.

"Rose, why don't you go get your hair and make-up touched up." Freda said and I nodded walking away from Chris knowing I needed distance.

💚 💚 💚 💚

At the end of the day, I was about to really explode. Being on top of Chris, Chris on top of me...it was too much. Now I had to go to his place and have dinner. This night was going to be so tense, I knew it. I had to be careful what I told him about where I had been and why I had gone. He knew what he needed to know and that was it. He didn't need to know about my life now or where I lived.