Gabby's style

This story is to Gabby or as we all know her

(Dreamsparks)

When we got done with baseball my head was bruised and in pain, Sophie hit me in the head with the ball from seven miles away, three times.

They said I'm lucky to still be conscious, I have a real hard head. Sophie is my best friend so it didn't effect the way I feel about her.

Every time prim came over and gave me either a pill or a pat on the back, I love them both, their awesome.

Now I'm in Emmy's jeep with eddy and I'm in too much pain for you to even think about.

"That was fun." I told him.

"Bella, is your head ok."he asked.

No

"Yes." I lied, he would worry too much.

"It's not ok to lie."

"I know, can I drive." I asked.

"Bella, you just got a head injury, do you really think I'm going to let you drive."

"Yeah, I would just love to flip the car over, it's a dream." I tease, he smiled at me.

"Very funny Bella."

"Ok look, if I drive we don't have to go home, we could go to the park or any where we want." I tell him.

"Your not driving but I have a place."

After twenty minutes in the car I kinda feel asleep, I woke up at home in mom and dads bed.

No eddy. He's probably hunting. I got up and walked to the kitchen and on my way I see a girl eating my cotton candy.

She's dead. "Who are you." I ask.

"Bella, it's so nice to meet you." She hugs me.

"Umm, I don't know your name."

"Oh, sorry. I'm Gabriella but people call me gabby." She told me.

"Why are you here." I asked.

"Edward called me to be your best friend."

"Babysitter." I reminded her of the name.

"Yes."

"Well I need a babysitter who can keep me safe, but you wouldn't know anything about what I'm talking about."

"Oh really. how about this, I'm a werewolf." She told me.

"What."

"Yep miss know it all, so I'm a very good babysitter." She informed me.

"Oh, why would he let you take care of me."

"Because you need protection while they're away, I'm a good friend, and he does want any of those other werewolf taking care of you."

"Were you that werewolf we saw in the forest." I asked.

"No, that was Jacob. The were wolf from the Quil clan. I'm from the young clan in Florida,

"I moved here a month ago for some reason." She told me.

"Oh, so what are we doing." I asked annoyed.

"Hey don't get annoyed, think of me as a best friend who comes over once in a while." She told me, then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said. "No, how about we do it together." She suggested.

That meant she go, open the door and talk...

And I follow.

"Hello... What do you want." She wasn't happy this boy at the door.

"I just wanna see if the girl is ok." He said.

"Bella, come here. See she fine go away jake." She told him.

"Can I introduce myself." He asked.

She looked at me, and nodded.

"Go ahead." She said backing up and putting me in the front.

"Im Jacob black. Your Bella right. remember we used to build mud pies when we were kids."

"I don't, sorry." I apologized.

"You don't have to apologize to him."

"Be quiet gabby."

"Hey, what's the problem." I ask, I'm just so confused with this.

"Nothing, I have to go, I'll see you later." I'm pretty sure he was talking to me.

He walked away and gabby closed the door.

I looked at her and she said. "It's a long story."

"I have the time." I told her.

"Fine. I dated jake's friend Embry and he broke us up in short terms ok." She wasn't happy telling me that.

"How." But I kept going. "He told him I was friends with vampires."

"Which you are."

"Yes, but it didn't matter, he didn't imprint on me because of him."

"When was this." I asked.

"Eight years ago. Embry was about 13 and I was 14. When I first saw Edward, I was in my wolf form and he was just playing with Emmett in the back yard. " She told me.

"When did Jacob do that."

"When I was 16, that's when I moved to Florida. I couldn't handle it."

Oh god, she needs a friend. "Do you play any instruments." I asked.

"Yes, piano, violin, flute, drums, and mic." She told me.

"Mic."

"I sing."

"Wow, come on." I grabbed her hand and ran her to the music room.

"This is me and eddy's music room, we both play all these things. I love come in here with him, the rare time we have."

"Wow, ok, do you know how to play bettovn's ninth." She asked.

"It's the first song I ever played with my mom."

"Esme's can play the piano."

"No, but my other mom could, she taught me how."

"Cool, you play that and I'll play the violin ok."

We played for two hours and when we were done we stopped turned around and everyone was there just waiting and listening.

I gestured eddy to come over and play on his black piano.

We played the day away.

Hey guys it really late, I had to do stuff, party's and stuff so yeah, thanks for being so kind and reading, follow me if you want❤️💛💚💜💙