The feeling

Bella's P.O.V.
"Eddy, why don't you like me." I ask him. "Umm..." I continues. "Why?" I ask again. " I do." He tells me.

I get out of his grasp and look at him.

"I mean like-like me. You always treat me like you do, you act like you do, you just don't tell me, we live together. Why won't you find the time of day to tell me if you do and-"

He cut me off by kissing me on the lips, and staying there, while my heart was acting like a spin top. I was in heaven, this will never end. I love him.

"I don't like-like you," he told me which made me frown slightly. "I love you, and nothing can change that." After that, I felt so much better, like I was back in heaven for the second time.

"Your my life little girl." He whispered in my ear. "Nice to know." I tell him with a smile.

When we were done... In my closet, we got out and mom called me. "Bella can you get up." She yelled so loud it made me jump.

"Are you ok." Eddy asked grinning, I gave him a look. "Yes." I answered her. "Dinner, come eat." She yell less life threatening. "Ok, ally need my dinner outfit." I yell, it's annoying when I have to do that.

I have to call her when she doesn't hear mom calling for dinner to come and get my outfit ready, or she'll be mad.

"Ok, um Rosie go do that."ally yells. "I'm busy, do you know how many nail polishes I have to choose from. Esme can you do it."

"No, I'm still cooking." Mom yelled. "And alice what are you doing that's so important." I'm so happy Rosie didn't cuss at her after her sentence.

"None of your business, but it's way better than picking out nail polish, oh yeah get a new outfit, and the 80s called they want they're hair back."alice yelled at Rosie.

"Right back at you-"

"Hey, drop it, or we can take it out side." Mom yells from downstairs. "I'll drop it." Ally Said quickly. "Punk." I hear Rosie say under her breathe.

"What did you just call me." Alice said louder, like she was closer, or in Rosie's room. "I said punk. Your a punk." Rosie yelled.

I give Eddy a look, like these people are crazy, and roll my eyes when he smiles and walk to Rosie's room, but before I got there I see ally standing in front of Rosie's room with her arms cross.

I walk over and stand in the complete middle of them. "Ally, go back to your room please," she just stood there. "For me." I ask nicely, and make my sad face that she could never pass.

Then she goes away quickly, Which make me flinch, just a little. Then I look at Rosie and she's gone back to her nail polish. And everyone was calm.

I go my room and ally already had an outfit ready, with a huge smile. It was another dress, purple with green flowery print on the bottom, and purple heels, like high heel, I did know I had heels, in my closet.

When I got dressed I went down stairs to see mom in the dinning room with her arms and head on he table.

"Mom, are you ok." I ask. "Oh honey, yes, am sorry, your foods in here, come and eat." She said very quickly and flinchy.

"Do you wanna eat with me." I was hoping she would. "Um not today sweetie." She said, putting everything in front of me, chicken, macaroni, sprite, and a piece and cake and ice cream.

But I didn't eat I was to sad, people were fighting, ally and Rosie would kill each other soon or later, I chuckled a little during that thought.

And my mom hated me, she never wanted to eat with me, and Emmy is just him and jasper is never the person you would just have a conversation with.

And eddy loved me but never showed it. Well until today. And my life was falling fast. It was terrible.