Retake on love

I ate and now I'm in my room just playing a game Emmy got me, it's call grand theft auto 3 and I really like it, I stole a orange Porsche.

I shot people, life is good, but I'm still not speaking to eddy. It's hurting me now. I should speak to him,

I already broke his heart about seven times, maybe he's hurt enough.

I'll go make up with him now. And if he's not in the mood. Who cares he's needs to know I still care.

So get to his room and he's just laying on his couch sad or mad I couldn't tell from the door, he didn't care that I was at the door.

So I got closer, and sat on the end of the couch. I just stared at him, he was just sitting there all calm like. I didn't know what to do.

So I just crossed my arms and legs until he realized I was there. "Hi." I say softly as he looks at me.

"Hi." He said looking back out the window. "Edward talk to me please." I asked, as he held up a three, I knew what he meant.

That was the third time I said his real name. "I thought I would be the one begging you to talk to me, but it's not the way I seemed."

Like ok, if your having a crazy minute, you need to tell me. So I don't waste any time. "Are you ok." I asked him concerned.

"You messed me up Bella, you were the only reason to live, and you left me." He told me.

"I left you, you were the one kissing a frog to see if she turn into a princess." I muttered. "What." He got up a little.

"Nothing, I said nothing." I said looking away. "Bella your my life, when I didn't have you, it was a nightmare.

"And you weren't eating, and you were just locked in your room, I just wanted to go in there and hug you and say it was alright.

"But then I had to realize you were mad at me." It almost made me sad. I'm like stone now, just a little breakable.

"I'm sorry for you kissing her, but I'm not for you. I wanted you to know how I felt, how it broke me, not being with you, being mad at you,"

I stopped for a second control myself. "It made me hurt that you were in no pain what so ever." I admit.

"Look at me, I'm in pain because you left me because of Tanya, I thought my life was over because of her." He told me.

"Then why didn't you just tell me." I asked. "You wouldn't talk to me, you'd rather jump off a car than talk to me." He reminded me.

"Oh,"I smile. "But I didn't mean to jump off the car, you just scared me. oh and when I said I love you I meant it."

I said getting up because we weren't going to get anywhere with this conversation.

"Wait." He said holding my arm again but I didn't pull away, I just stayed there. "I love you too, but you can never do this again." He told me.

"You either." I smiled walking away.

Twenty minutes later I was in the piano room practicing my piano, I found my CD in the chair and I tried to play it, but couldn't.

It was hard, I didn't know how to do it, only eddy did. Lucky me he was behind, he sat next to me and taught me how to do it.

He forgave me and I forgave him. We'll make it, I hope.

When we were done we went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. He was on his phone and I was just thinking.

"Hey, what were we supposed to do two days ago." I asked. "Oh, I planned that for tomorrow." He told me.

"How did you know." I paused for a minute. "Alice." He told me, oh yeah ally can tell the future. "Ok, cool." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going." He ask to quick. But I smile as his protectiveness. "I'm just closing the door." I calmed him down.

"Oh, ok." He said turning around. So climb on the bed and get next to him so he could look at me and not his phone.

"Hello." He said leaning over to me. "Hello. I'm bored." I admitted to him. "Go play grand theft auto." He told me.

As I was about to cross my arms he laid me up. "What would you like to do." Wait." I was having a major headache. I held me head up with my hands.

It was bad, it was like someone just hit me with a bat or something. I needed help.

"Go to my bathroom and get my medicine." I told him, Carlisle wasn't here so I couldn't do anything.

He was back in a second, "no the purple bottle, and I need water." I was going to be in pain for ever.

All I do when I have a headache is bang my head against the wall.

It helps. "Bella sweetie don't do that." Ally said walking passed the door. then eddy came back with the right medicine and water I took it and felt dizzy but it went away after twenty minute.

Then I gave eddy a kiss of thanks, and laid down with him until mom called for lunch.

Thanks I know it's kinda short but I'll try to make the next one longer I promise. Thanks❤️💜💚💛💙