The room

Bella's P.O.V.
As I walk into the house emmett was there. "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"No it's fine, I'm a wimp, I get scared easily, your fine." I insisted. "so let's start over."

"Ok, I'm emmett!" He yelled again. "You most be Bella."

"Yes, and you are Emmy, that's your nice nickname." I whispered that last part. "You all have nicknames, Edward is eddy, alice is ally, jasper is jazz, Rosalie is Rosie or rosa, emmett is Emmy, Carlisle is Carl, and Esme is Queen."

"Why queen." Rosalie asked annoyed.

"Because me, you and alice are the princesses, Emmy, eddy, and jazz are the princes, Carl is the king, and guess who the queen would be." I love acting older than I am.

"Ok, I'm cool with that." Rosa said a lot less annoyed. "Time for you to see your room." Ally told me grabbing my hand and rushing me up the stairs. "Here now go in."

"Are you sure there's no more Emmy's I should be worried about." I ask making her smile.

"No go ahead sweetie." Ally encouraged me.

As I walk in, there was blue and purple stripes on the wall, a purple closet door, a purple desk with a laptop on it and a green lamp, and a flute case on the left of the room.

On the right was a big blue chair, with green roses all in the pattern, and a flat screen tv on a green dresser, and another closet door, I guess.

And in the back middle there was a king size bed, with purple and blue sheets and green night stands with lamps on them.

"This is awesome!" I scream like I was in heaven. "how did you know I would be here, how did you know I play the flute,how did you know my favorite color was blue, green and especially purple, and how are you guys so amazing." I yell in excitement.

"It's just how we roll." Emmy said. "Well I can wait to see how you pull off anything else with out me knowing, but good luck." I insisted.

"Trust me, we won't need it." Ally said with smile. "Come on I'll show you everything, especially the clothes, come on Rosalie."

As she showed me every thing it was awesome. The second closet door wasn't a closet at all it was a door to eddy's room if I needed anyone. And the closet was not a closet it was a open all day five star free store.

"They all knew I was tired so ally picked me out some clothes and told me to put it on. so I did so, and when I got done, they were all in there rooms, I checked in Carl's and queen's room they were just working.

"Do you need something sweetie, come here." Queen said tapping the middle opening between her and Carl.

"No, but I was just alone, I use to have my cat, but my dad killed him." I finished so i wouldn't cry. "But I'm fine. i said finally reaching the middle of them sitting on the opposite side of them.

"Oh sweetie, are you tired." Queen asked in her sweet, kind voice. "

"Kinda but I'm lonely. I know I'm to old to be saying that." I finished.

"No sweetie, come here." She said reaching for me. Then I crawled over to her and she put the cover on me. "You'll never be alone, I promise." As she that her arms were around me and cradling me to sleep.

Then I fell into a deep sleep.