Outfit check

After we got done with Sophie, we went back home.

So we'll see her at and wedding and in two week we're going to have a girls day at the mall with her and some friends. So awesome.

After twenty minutes of eddy still in his tense position I pulled the car over.

"Are you sure you don't want to drive, because I won't be mad at all, I promise."

"No, I'm fine. You need to drive if we're gonna get home before Rosalie finds where I hid my tux. I'm a groomsmen." He explained.

I giggled because he told Rosie he didn't want to be in the wedding, and he knew it wouldn't happen. He knew she wasn't going to let hm off that easy.

"What." He smile as I giggled. "You really thought you would be able to beat Rosie at her own game, you have to be kidding me." I joked.

"I know right, it was just a thought."

"Yeah, Emmett rather play a game than get married to Rosie for the hundredth time but remember it's not his choice."

"Yeah, now if I asked you to marry me, would you." He asked. We were on our street so I stop immediately.

"What!" I ask stunned. "You heard me."

"You can't just do that while I'm drive, are you trying to make me crash." I asked.

"Would you." He asked again not stunned, stiff, nor shock at all from my stop.

"Yes, why." I smile worried.

I was worried because he might be thinking of a plan, he better not purpose before Rosie's wedding, or we're both dead.

After twenty minutes of the whole family just sitting on the couch chilling with nothing to do, I got bored.

"How about we see the groomsmen tuxes." I asked smiling at eddy.

"Ok," Ally jumped up. "Come on guy, go get dressed." Ally said more exited, but no one moved, but then Rosie got up.

It was like a all woman school after that. They all came back down in blue tuxes except for dad and Emmy,

they had on black and orange, Rosie's dress is white with a hint of orange.

"You guys look awesome." Ally said smiling. "Yeah, awesomely-"

"Bella." Mom interrupted me, I had a huge smile on my face from that, it was hilarious.

"Ok, take them off so you don't get them dirty. " Rosie demanded so they did.

"Mom, I'm going to my room. I'm tired." I told her. Getting up.

"No, you have to try on your bridesmaids maid dress." Rosie told me.

Know I get it, eddy made me drive home because he knew I would be a bridesmaid, and he asked me that "question" because I needed some cheering up.

"Bella, hurry up, it does take hours." Ally yelled.

"It does if you can't get the freaken dress on. I. Need. Major. Help now!" I yelled at her.

"What," She said laying on my door frame. "First of all, you have to put on the bottom layer honey."

"There's layers." I asked worried. "Eight, you'll be fine."she told me.

has the world gone mad.

I just kept telling myself that while I slow got down the stairs in a ugly ball gown dress.

"You look so cute." Rosie commented as eddy smiled. Jazz wasn't playing any attention,

Emmy was staring in shock and,

Mom and dad were just happy to be there.

"Cute as in puppy cute or as in b-"

"Bella." Mom interrupted me again.

"Ok, go take it off, and get some beauty sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." Rosie told me.

What was happening tomorrow?

Hey guys, it's me. I'm soooooo happy to have all these people reading my book, please tell your friends, follow me, and comment.

But only if you want to, remember don't own you, so yeah. Happy day, or night,

Whatever❤️💚💜💛💙