New frinemeies

As I put on the jacket, I go down stair to see everyone just sitting then the door bell rings. "Bella go next to emmett." Carlisle tells me already by the door.

As I got to Emmy, eddy was already on my side holding me by my waist as Carmen silently shook her head.

I look down and eddy lifted my head up and smiled at me, and I smiled too. Ally soon put everyone in place,
Like this
Dad Carmen and eleazar
Jazz, ally, eddy, me, Emmy, Rosie, and mom

I hate order, but it's not really my choice. dad opened the door and and three beautiful woman in there own way walked in.

Emmett told me all over there names as they walked in. They were beyond beautiful, especially Tanya, she was gorgeous, it was unbelievable, she was as beautiful as Rosie was.

When they got in they immediately hugged and kissed each other with me in the background yawning.

I should have slept early, and not have tried to prove my boyfriend wrong, never again.

"Hello I'm Kate." She introduced her self. "I'm Bella." I tell her, wait shouldn't she know that. "I know that silly." See.

"Bella come over here." Dad said waving for me to come. "ok." I say walking over to the girl named Irina.

"Hello your very beautiful. I'm Irina." She tells me, I don't believe it. the beautiful part, her name really is Irina.

Then I turn around to see eddy and Tanya talking and laughing, I got mad quick but then I felt light and air. I look at jazz me he's helping me.

Ally then goes To Tanya and eddy and brakes them up, so now eddy's with jazz and Tanya's with ally.

Emmy calls me over next to ally and Tanya. "Bella this is Tanya, Tanya, Bella." Emmy introduced us as my head was half way down.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I knew she was lying, I could hear it in her voice.

It made me sad, and jazz was not helping. "Your very pretty, just not you know, my type." She tells me, wanted to cry.

"Excuse me." I ask walking away, tears down my face, and me locking my door, and rubbing off all my tears and make-up.

It was a good minute before someone knock on my door. "Bella, are you ok." Rosie asked. "yes." I sniffled. "Open the door Bella." she ordered, so I did.

When I opened it she hugged me and it made me cry again. She walked in still hugging me and slammed the door.

"Sweetie, you do not let her get you down, especially Tanya, your prefect." I shake my head in disbelief on her shoulder.

"Look at me, it's your birthday, you decide who's crying ok, and it's not going to be you, got it." She firmly told me.

"Alice was smart putting on water proof mascara on you." She smiles at me. And I did too.

As we got back down stairs, everyone just having fun but mom, dad and ally. "Are you ok." Mom asks me holding me by my waist.

"Yeah. Just a little... Overemotional." I smile.

"Ok, well it's only 1:37 we have the rest of the day." Mom said jumping up and down, not really its just figure of speech.

And eddy hasn't even thought about seeing if I was ok. All he's doing is talking to Tanya.

I swear if I was stronger than her I would have- "hey birthday girl, come on, if we ever wanna finish opening the gifts, we should do it now." Emmy yells.

So we all sit on the couch and they pass me gifts. I got a million and one types of make-up, fifty pairs of shoes.

Clothes, clothes, oh yeah and more clothes.