Sophie the great

This is a story for Sophie the great or as we know her.
(Sofie_jeanne_betlach)

The next day was hectic. Ally went to get the dress, I hope not for me.

Rosie went to buy the flowers, Emmy was just playing with jazz, and mom and dad was just on the couch cuddling.

I was with eddy on the couch just on my phone.

"Savior 2 next." Emmy asked jazz, I don't know what he meant by savior 2 next but I didn't have the heart to care.

"Yes." Jazz said ending the conversation. "Guys, how about we go do something." Mom asked.

"No." Emmy said with the help of jazz and eddy.

"It's wasn't really a question." Mom said, oops I was wrong, she never asks us questions like that.

So we headed off.

Mom and dad in dads car, Emmy and jazz in Emmy's jeep, eddy and me in my spider.

Dad drove, jazz drove, and I drove. I thought it was funny to see eddy stiffen up when ever I turned.

"I thought vampires were fearless." I teased.

"I'm not scared, just over protective, if you go off a cliff I'll survive but you." He finish.

"Calm down, it's not my first time driving." I told him. "I know that Bella." He told me.

"Then why don't you trust me." I asked.

"I didn't say that, and that's not what I meant. I just don't want you hurt." He told me.

"Would you rather drive, I hate to see you like that, all tense and stuff." I asked.

"No, just try to be safe." He told me, this is getting annoying.

"Ok, but you know we're going to mount Hindi." I told him. "What." I said confused.

"I'm just kidding, mom said we're going to see if Rosie's old friend's house to see if she can be in the wedding." I explained to him, I thought he would know that.

"Oh Sophie, she's awesome, she's a Russian vampire. She has the power of mind." He explained.

"What does that mean." I asked confused this time.

"She's smart, she can do anything just with a thought, like if she wants you to sit, she'll think it and it'll happen."

"Wow." By that time we were at a house, big and beautiful. It had a brown ranch and it was awesome.

"Yeah, I know." He told me. "Hey." A beautiful girl said coming out side, she had on a beautiful long summer dress (in mid fall.)

But, she looked so young to live by herself. "she's not, she lives with Ava and manny, and her pets." Eddy told me.

Didn't I just say that out loud without knowing, that's so not me. "Oh, cool. Where are they." I asked.

"Their usually out somewhere, she likes to stay home and call Alice, or something."

He told me as Emmy knocked on the window for us to come on out he car and in the house.

So we did, the in side was as big as our house.

"I love your shirt." I'm guessing it was Sophie who said that. "I'm guessing your favorite color is teal." I told her.

"Yes, I loved it every since 1898. Wanna see my bunnies." She told me. She's very pretty. Like an angel.

"Sure." She grabbed my arm and dragged me up stairs with eddy behind me.

we were in a room with two bunnies.

"These are my baby's. This is Lola and pudge. Wanna see my cats." I couldn't say anything,

I was already in her big beautiful room, with the two cats. "This is outlaw and pistol. I can't see through you."

"What." I asked. "Bella remember, she can use her mind in ways that you couldn't under stand." Eddy told me.

"Oh." I said. "I can't read her mind either, it's weird." Eddy told her. "Well whatever, are guys spending the night."

"No, but we wanted to ask you if you would like to be in Rosalie's wedding." Eddy asked her.

"Sure, anything thing for Rosie." She said.

Yes, so I don't have to be a bridesmaid and I made a new friend.

Sorry it's so late, I fell asleep trying to write it Friday night. So very sorry.