Psyche go to preschool Part 14

three days later Shizuo,Psyche and Izaya came home from Shinra and Celty stay for couple days ago to see if Izaya Started to bleed again but he didn't and make sure he okay to keep on Suicide watch and Shizuo came by everyday after work to see them and keep him on Suicide watch Psyche stay with Celty and Shnra to Izaya was feeling better he was still sad from lose the baby Shizuo has did deicided to put Psyche in Preshcool he gong to started monday so Izaya can have time to him self and get over the lost of the baby and it be good for him and Psyche to make friends of his on age.

Shizuo- home sweet home right Psyche and Izaya.

Toddler Psyche- yes Daddy it good to be home.

Izaya- yeah it is am going to are room to lay down for while.

Shizuo- okay go right head Izaya.

Shizuo open the door of the Apartment all three walk in took there shoes off and Izaya out of the living room/ kitchen walk down hall to the master bedroom walk in walk over to the bed lay down Izaya curl up into a ball started think of the baby and started to get tears in his eyes.

Izaya- my baby my poor little unborn baby.

back in the livingroom/ Kitchen Shizuo was sit on the couch looking Psyche sit on the floor playing with his toys and Shizuo said to Psyche.

Shizuo- Psyche i need to talk to you about something.

Toddler Psyche- what you need to tell me Daddy.

Shizuo-started monday you be going to Preschool.

Toddler Psyche- no daddy i want to stay here with you and Mama.

Shizuo-no you going to Preschool because Mama still healing from what happened to him so like i said monday you going to Preschool Psyche in of discussion Psyche.

Toddler Psyche- yes daddy.

Shizuo- good.

Shizuo got up from the couch walk into the kitchen to fix Lunch for him and Psycehe and Izaya then Izaya walk out of the bed back into the living room Shizuo see Izaya walk out of hallway from there room and said.

Shizuo- babe am making lunch come over here sit down and have something to eat.

Izaya- am not Hunger Shizuo.

Shizuo- you need to eat something Izaya.

Toddler Psyche- Mama you need to eat for Daddy and I.

Izaya didn't saying a word to Psyche Look at His Daddy and Said.

Toddler Psyche- Mama.

Izaya- LEAVE ME ALONE PSYCHE STAY WAY FROM ME.

Izaya yell at Psyche and Psyche ran over to his Daddy hug his leg and Shizuo look at Izaya look at Shizuo in shock for what he just done and Psyche Started to rub his back Izaya just sit there feeling bad for Yelled at Psyche stop crying and Shizuo say.

Shizuo- Psyche go to your room for min so Mama and i can talk about what just happened.

Toddler Psyche- okay Daddy.

Psyche out of Kitchen/ Living room when down the hall to his room back in the Living room/ kitchen Izaya look at Shizuo look back at Izaya.

Shizuo-what was about you had no right to yelled at him he three years old he didn't mean to hurt you or are baby Izaya i l know you sad about the baby am sad to about it you don't think am hurting to for what we lost.

Izaya- Shizuo am sorry i didn't mean to yelled at Psyche and not thinking about your feeling am sorry Shizuo.

Shizuo- no you don't tell me sorry you need to apologize to are son you yelled at him and Shinra said we can try again.