Izaya New Client Part 8

then Izaya watch his son when his cellphone go off Izaya Stool up and took his phone out of his pocket and answer and said.

Izaya cellphone call.

Izaya: hello.

Unknow caller :hello is his Izaya Orihare.

Izaya: yes this is Izaya Orihara how can i help you.

Ulta lto: my name is Ulta ito and i like to seat up a meeting with you

Izaya: sure when would like to meet.

Ulta Ito: sometime today if that okay with you.

Izaya:today am with my son but i can ask some one to watch him for me to come and see what time sure we meet say 1:00 P.M.

Ulta Ito: sound good i see you at 1:00 P.M. Mr Orihara.

Izaya: okay Mr Ito i see you at 1:00 P.M.

Ulta Ito: goodbye Izaya i see you at 1:00 P.M.

Izaya: goodbye Mr Ito.

Izaya got off the Phone and look at his son said to him self.

Izaya-my first meeting since i been back in Japan now i need ask someone th watch Psyche for me so i can take this meeting with Cilent then Shizuo walk by the park see Izaya and Psyche at the park see Izaya and Psyche at the park so he walk in when up to them when walk up to them and said to them.

Shizuo- hey you two how your day.

Izaya turn around see Shizuo and Psyche look up see his Daddy and said.

Toddler Psyche- daddy daddy you are here.

Izaya-hey Shizuo.

Psyche ran to his Daddy Shizuo pick up Psyche and hug him ask.

Shizuo-ih Psyche are you been good for Mama.

Izaya-hey he been good for me so are you off or on lunch break right now.

Shizuo-on lunch break why you are up to Izaya.

Izaya-have a meeting at 1:00 with a cilent and I need someone to watch Psyche for me so i can go i may just ask Shinra and Cetly see if they can watch him from me.

Shizuo-no i can watch him bring him to office around 12:00 and i can watch him to you got back.

Izaya-are you sure i need go get his diaper bag and his toys so he can play so wont be bring to much okay i bring Psychea around the office you can watch for me.

Shizuo-okay i see you then okay bud i got go back to work but Mama going to bring to office so I can watch for Little bit.

Toddler Psyche - yes i can be good for daddy .

Izaya-that my boy so good.

Shizuo put Psyche down go back to play and said to them.

Shizuo-i see you two later.