Shizuo meet his son Psyche Part 4

weekend came Izaya was get Psyche ready to meet Shizuo for the first time in three years Shinra walk in the bedroom and ask him.

Shinra-do want to finished get Psyche Ready so you can get ready for today your self.

Izaya -can you Shinra please and thank you.

Shinra took Psyche to finished get him ready so Izaya can get ready to see Shizuo today at the park so he can meet his son Izaya got pair of pants,shirt out Izaya took his night pants off and put on his jean pants he took off his night shirt lay it on the bed pick up his black shirt and put it on he zipped and button black jean got a pair of socks sit on the bed put on his sockes when he was dresser walk in the living room see shinra ,Celty and Psuyche was ready Shinra look up from sit on the couch ask him.

Shinra-your ready to go see Shizuo.

Izaya-ready as i ever be let get this over with.

Celty-[let go to the park.]

Izaya walk over to the door put his shoes and coat on grab his cellphone and wallet,Shinra grab his coat on grab his cellphone and wallet ,Celty grab her cellphone pick up Psyche all four walk out the door down the stairs out of the build walkdown the sidewalk to the Ikebukuro Park Izaya walking he was started to shake and get stress to about this meet Shinra could see that Izaya was get stress out Shinra said to him.

Shinra-hey it okay Izaya Celty and I are going to be with you are not Alone for this now let try to calm down and not Stress out okay.

Izaya-am trying to calm down it just hard not to stress out about this.

Shinra-Izaya you can do this he can't hurt you not with Celty,Psyche and i be there with you all the way.

Celty-[Shinra right you not alone for this and you wont be a alone for this. ]

Izaya-thank you two this mean a log to me.

Shinra -your welcome Izaya.

Celty-[ your welcome Izaya.]

when they got to Ikebukuro Park they walk in walk around to he hear his name been call by Shizuo.

Shizuo-Izaya over here.

Izaya turn around see Shizuo Celty hand Psyche to Izaya and he said.

Izaya-here go nothing and you ready go Psyche.

Shinra-it okay Celty and I are right here if you need us.

Toddler Psyche-yes mama

Izaya-let go meet your daddy.

Izaya walk over to Shizuo with Psyche in his arms. walk up to Shizuo and said to him.

Izaya-hello Shizuo how are you.

Shizuo-hello Izaya and hello Psyche.

Toddler Psyche-hello sir .

Izaya-Psyche this man is.

Izaya look at Psyche and took a deep breath and said Shizuo look at Izaya and said to him.

Shizuo-you can do this Izaya let sit down.

Izaya-yes let sit down.

three of them when to sit down on park bench and Izaya seat Psyche in his lap and when back to tell Psyche who Shizuo was to him so Izaya took a another deep breath.

Izaya-okay Psyche this mama who seat beside is your daddy.

Toddler Psyche- daddy.

Psyche jump in Shizuo arms and hug him Shizuo hug back Izaya got up so they could have father and son time then Shinra walk up to Izaya and said to him.