Chapter twenty-one

Me and João had to go over to his parents today. I was kind of stressed. I love him so much and I didn't want his parents to hate me. I was worried about that.

  I had just woken up and I was obviously next to the love of my life. He looked so beautiful when he was sleeping. I wish I could tell him how gorgeous he looked all the time.

  I decided to get up and go wash my hair. It was a bit greasy and I had to impress his parents. I started slowly shifting and tried to get up.

  "Please stay" João murmured in his sleep. I decided to stay with him in the bed for some more time. I laid back in his arms again and he kissed my forehead. I felt back to sleep again and this time João was the first to wake up.

  "Goodmorning darling" he said to me and kissed my lips

  "Goodmorning João" I said and kissed him back.

  "I'm going to make some breakfast, you can sleep more if you want to. I'll wake you up" he said and got out of the bed. He changed into grey sweats and a black t shirt.

  Even if sleeping more sounded great I would much rather go and wash my hair and body so I don't stink. When he went out of the room I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the showe on to the temperature I liked and got in to have a peaceful shower. After which seemed like 10 minutes João knocked on the bathroom door.

  "Love, I finished breakfast. I'll be waiting for you downstairs" he said and I heard him walking away. I loved how caring he was

  I got out of the shower and put my head in a towel. I wore some sweats and a tube top on top. I put on a face mask and went downstairs.

  "Oh hey! I made some waffles" João told me and set down the plate he was holding

"Thank you so much João" I thanked him and sat down. We both started eating and he spoke up

  "We're driving to my parents at about 6pm okay?" he made sure I was okay with the time

  "Of course, I'll be ready by then don't you worry" I assured him and kept eating.

  The day passed fastly and I didn't even notice it was half past four pm. I should start getting ready. I combed my hair and went to the closet. I couldn't think of what to wear so I called João over.

  "Hey love? Can you come to our room please?" I called all over the house. It didn't even take a minute for João to be here.

  "What did you need me for?" he asked smiling while wrapping his hands around my waist

  "I don't know what to wear." I told him.

  "I think you look great in anything" I blushed "but you should wear this red dress, I love how it looks on you"

  The dress was red and it showed my body great. It was almost to my knees and it had some half-transperent puffy sleeves. The dress was one of my favourites.

  "Thanks babe" I said to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and left the room, I assume to also start getting ready.

  I put on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great, I saw the J necklace on my neck and remembered the day he asked me out. Since then I've never felt alone.

  I styled my hair a bit more and put on some light makeup. I chose Joãos favourite perfume of mine and put it on me. I needed to make sure I smelt good for him, his parents and myself. I wore some black heels with matching black handbag.

  I went outside the room and João was already downstairs. I could swear I saw him blushing but maybe it just looked like that.

  "You look stunning my love" He told me and kissed my lips

  "You look gorgeous as always" I kissed him back.

  We went outside to his car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him as I sat in it. He got in himself and turned on the radio