chapter twenty

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND

"neymar." i said shakily, taking a large sip of my wine. his hand resting on my chair. "malik, this is neymar. neymar, this is malik." i threw my hand between the two, pouring more wine in my glass.

<momma3you got key? going to your brothers, don't when be back

<momma3
you got key? going to
your brothers, don't when
be back. how's it going? x

ducky
yeah, it's alright mom,
see you later! x

<momma3
okay! have fun darling x
ducky hearted this.

-
i looked up from my phone, the two men staring each other awkwardly. "so. how did you two meet?" neymar asked and out his hand on his hip.

"our friend set us up." he told the man, and shook his hand. "it's amazing to meet you, big fan. big fan of you all." he pointed over to the table.

"come join us!" he shouted, i glared at him and shook my head. "oh come on noelle. it'll be fun." he smiled down
at me and i grabbed the bottle of wine.

"you want too?" i asked malik who was nodding his head. i sighed and the three of us walked over. "hi." i sat down next to leo and took a swig off it, as malik spoke with all the guys.

"you okay?" leo whispered and i shook my head, i could feel his eyes on me. i shivered under his gaze and put my head on his shoulder.

"think if i ditched him he's even notice?" i looked up at him as we both looked over at my date who was in deep conversation. "think he's more into kimpembe than me."

the two of us laughed and i looked over at neymar who was sat with a brunette girl. i knew it was hypocritical to be jealous, but i wanted to jump over the table and rip her hair out.

"you okay?" he asked, i smiled and nodded, as he grabbed my coat. "let's go, you don't look well."

"thank you." he placed it on me, and hooked his arm in mine as neymar stepped infront of us. i sighed and felt his hand on my wrist.

"can i borrow her for a second?" malik nodded and walked back over to messi, who was trying to get over to us. i sent him a pleading look, as neymar dragged me away from the crowds.

"get off!" i hit his hand as he moved away from me, and i leant against the wall. "i don't want to talk neymar." i put my hands on my chest, breathing slowly.

"noelle, c'mon. i know you don't want to be out on a date with.. with him. just, come with me." he put his hand on my arm and i rolled my eyes.