chapter twenty-seven

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND

"hello?" i held the phone up to my ear, sitting down at my desk and opening up my note book.

"ah! you finally answered! how are you?" rafa spoke on the other end, i chuckled softly moving around some things off my desk.

"i'm good, and how are you?" i spoke back, moving the phone onto the table putting it on speaker.

"so happy. did you say yes? please tell me you said yes!" she said eagerly on the other line. i dropped the pen on the page i was writing on, staring at my phone.

"said yes to what?" she went silent on the other end. "rafaella, you better answer me." i warned.

she sighed, i looked as the phone flashed. i answered the face time, smiling softly at the girl. "he didn't ask you?! what a fucking idiot. he was going to ask you to come to brazil with us!"

i chuckled softly and shook my head. "nope, he mentioned brazil. never asked me though." i picked up the pen, a sense of relief flushing through me.

"well i'm inviting you. and you're coming. i can't deal with neymar and my parents arguing for two weeks. it's so beautiful back home, i miss it. and i miss you, so you're coming. okay?" she didn't ask, she told me.

i nodded, smiling at her as she nodded her head back at me. "fine, you've twisted my arm. but that means it's a girls holiday." i told her. she squealed on the other end.

"yes! thank you, i love you. omg, you're going to love rio de janeiro. two weeks, then we'll be in brazil." she did a dance on the other end of the phone, someone calling on her in portuguese. "oh shit.. i have to go. call later?"

i nodded, waving bye to her as she ended the call. i softly laughed to myself, putting my phone back down, before it buzzed. "god, i'm too fucking likeable." i mumbled to myself.

neymar🫶🏼🖤

neymar🫶🏼🖤

we're setting of in 5! :))

meu anjo🤍
who did you force to take this
picture? and great text me when
you land :))