chapter forty-four

PARIS, FRANCE

i walked into the locker room and was immediately met with sprays of champagne and confetti. i screamed and covered my face. "congratulations!" they all huddled around me and i laughed out.

"thank you guys." i hugged everyone individually, as they handed me a large bouquet of flowers. my ninetieth bouquet this week.

"how do you feel?" one of the girls sat down and asked me, i sat down next to her as everyone gathered around. i laughed nervously and leant back in the cubical.

"honestly? i'm terrified. but this is what i want, football means so much to me, and i have an opportunity to play again! i never thought i'd get this, so i'm terrified. but i am beyond excited. plus you're all going to carry me anyways." i joked.

the girls smiled and the manager walked through the doors. "girls! pitch i've been waiting for ages!" he shouted as they all scrambled. i laughed and pulled my hair up into a bun. "you ready number thirteen?" he shouted out.

i looked back and smiled. "i am indeed. thank you." i walked over and wrapped my arms around him, he was stunned for a second before hugging me back. "let's go, i'm going nail my free-kick again."

he nodded and we walked onto the training grounds. i was back into actual playing, and i loved it.

"i'll never be able to get used to just seeing messi around." one of the girls said in the huddle as he and veratti were walking over. "i can't even speak a word of sense to him." somebody else chimes in.

"hey bitch!" leo shouted over and i turned around. "will you tell me if antonela will like this gift?" he asked and i groaned before nodding.

"yes. what did you do this time? did you drown another one of her fishes?" i asked as the girls all gave us a strange look and he threw his hands up.

"i don't understand how i've done it more than two times." he cried out. did the fish die of natural causes? yes. did me and antonela gaslight him into thinking he drowned them? also yes.

i hooked my arm with his as we walked towards the car park, "why did you buy a present for ant?" i asked and he shrugged.

"just want to get her something." he smiled. i pouted my lips as he opened the car door for me. "i know, i'm adorable."

"you guys are so cute." i sat down and looked over at leo as he sat in the drivers seat. "don't kill me please." i begged and he laughed. "im not joking."

he rolled his eyes as we set off, "it's at your house. it's big." he told me and i couldn't help but side eye him. "what?"

i shook my head and flipped through the radio. "did neymar fuck rihanna?" i asked causing leo to spin on the road. "i said to not kill me!"

"who asks that!" he shouted before focusing back on the road. "why?" he asked, flickering his eyes to me.

i shrugged and leant back in the seat, "i think i'll like him more. like i'm fucking the guy who fucked rihanna. that's pretty sick right?"

he sighed and shook his head as i raised my hands, "you're a freak noelle." he spoke out and i looked over at him in disbelief.

"you. you! are calling me a freak?" i laughed out and shook my head. "i cannot believe what i'm hearing." he drove up to the house and i spotted a large package outside. "leo.. what did you buy?"

he looked over at me and practically ran out of the car, i followed behind and looked at the box. "what is it?" i asked as he read out the label.

"inflatable amusement park." he said excitedly as i stared at him. "you think she'll like it?" he smiled proudly.

"lionel. are you kidding me?" i laughed out as he giggled happily. "she's going to murder you." i placed my hands on my hips. "why is it at my house?"

"because i couldn't send it my mine, she would see it. duh!" he shouted and leant back on it. i looked behind me as neymars car pulled up. "he'll appreciate it."

i shook my head, "i cannot stand you. i need alcohol." i spoke out as neymar walked over, confusion written all over his face. 

"what's this? why are you here? we're going out, get ready." he spoke out, leaving me now confused. leo smiled and smacked the box. "leo.."

"you can play with it too i guess." he rolled his eyes as neymar looked at it. "truck is picking it up tomorrow morning. i'll see you then." he skipped over to his car and i shook my head.

"this is your fault." i pointed at neymar who threw his hands in the air, asking why. "i don't know. just is. where are we going?"

"ney!" messi leant out his window as neymar looked over at him. "elle wants to know if you've slept with rihanna." he waved and drove off.

neymar looked down at me and i raised my eyebrows. "well. have you?" i asked as we walked into the house. he ignored both of the questions and walked into the bathroom. "men.." i sighed before dragging myself to get ready.

noellebradley uploaded a story!

"ney!" i groaned banging on the bathroom door as it swung open, i screamed as he stared at me in shock. "neymar jr! you're supposed to ask me before you do things like this."

he rolled his eyes and wiped off the shaving cream. "you've seen me without a beard." he laughed and i shook my head.

"no no. i have seen pictures of you without a beard." i place my hands on his cheeks and he looked down at me, smiling softly. "mm. maybe i do like it."

he pecked my lips and pushed me out of the door, holding onto my waist. my phone started buzzing, and he grabbed it from my hand. "no phones tonight."

he looked down and read the message, before looking up at me with his eyes lighting up. "noelle!" he shouted and my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"what? is my brother dead?" i asked and he stuttered over his words at my random question. "it's a valid think to ask." i defended.

"no. you're on the bench next week." he spoke out and my jaw dropped. "you might be playing." he wrapped his arms around me, and lifted me up of the floor.

i squealed and hugged him back as he spun me around. "i am so proud of you." he mumbled into my neck, and i pulled him into a kiss.

"i might cry. neymar. this wouldn't have happened without you, thank you." i kissed him between each word making his cheeks flush. "i love you." i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"come on." he held onto my hand and we walked out towards the car, still high on the news. "celebrating you tonight meu amor."

tyy for reading!
i accidentally bought kung-fu
panda three last night. great
movie i guess.

<333