chapter two

PARIS, FRANCE.
i stepped off the plane, instantly regretting that instagram post. as a flash mob of reporters all flew at me. screaming questions at me in french. i shook my head, as i made my way past them. "pas de questions s'il vous plaît. laissez-moi être." (no questions please. let me be.)

i grabbed my bag of the belt, and felt the phones on me. i walked outside, and immediately noticed the red car which was parked up. "noelle!" i watched as girl ran over, i dropped my bags and hugged her. "my god, i missed you."

"alexia, i missed you!" i squealed , before she grabbed my bags and put them in the car. i got inside, and smiled watching my former captain speed off.

"how have you been?" she smiled, and i collapsed back into the seat. how do i answer that question? she looked over at me, before shaking her head. "lo siento, noelle. no estaba pensando." (i'm sorry, noelle. i wasn't thinking.)

i chuckled and waved her off. "oh don't, i'm doing alright considering.." i trailed off, playing with my rings. "so, i'm staying at le bristol, you guys still at pink?" i asked, before alexia nodded.

"sí, much prefer le bristol." she joked and i smiled at her. after a small drive we arrived at my hotel. i couldn't help but smile, seeing her i realised how much i had missed the team. i thanked her, and made my way inside of the hotel.

i made my way up my my room, i had only planned to stay for an extra two days. so in three days i'd be back home. i looked down at my phone, my parents had texted me. i immediately sent them a message saying i'd gotten here safe.

 i immediately sent them a message saying i'd gotten here safe

leomessi replied to your story!

leomessi
PARIS?!

noellebradley
paris....

leomessi
you just come to where i live and
don't bother messaging me???

noellebradley
whaaaa? i totally did message
you leo.

leomessi
liar

noellebradley
me?! a liar! how dare you💔

leomessi
where are you? we've got training
tomorrow, come down!

noellebradley
oo, i've got plans

leomessi
🧍🏻‍♂️🧍🏻‍♂️
te odio puta

noellebradley
🤭🤭ily2

leomessi
well how long are you staying?
we've got a match on saturday,
come down and watch it.

noellebradley
ehhh, idk leo

leomessi
noelle, i'm willing to put aside
the fact you've ignored me for
three months, and you're coming out
to the game. or i will drag you here