chapter thirty

RIO DE JANERIO, BRAZIL

i sat next to rafaella in the back of the car, neymar went in another car with some people. "i can't believe we get an extra three days in brazil with you guys! you're going to love it." she grabbed onto my arm and i smiled at her.

"an extra three days with me, seems neymar won't be with us half the time." i sighed with disappointment as rafa rolled her eyes.

"it's a girls trip, me and you. who's neymar? never heard of him, sounds like a porra loca." she rubbed her shoulder with mine making me laugh.

i nodded, "that's true, you're the only da silva santos i care about." she laughed and rested her head on my shoulder. "you ever been to a bottomless brunch?" i asked.

she perked up, "yes. let's go back to the house, have a nap, dress up, and get drunk. i love you." she pulled me into a hug, making me laugh.

the car pulled up outside of a gate, i looked up in shock. "jesus christ.." i whispered as i followed rafaella up the driveway.

"it's nice right?" she looked back at me as i nodded, still looking at the house is disbelief, and it was only the front.

"you could say that.." i mumbled, walking forward as rafaella opened the door, i walked inside and looked at the stunning interior.

a blonde boy ran down the stairs and jumped into rafaella arms, "tia rafaella! noelle!" he shouted out, giving me a hug. "senti a sua falta." he looked around and his face dropped slightly, "cadê o papai?
(i missed you.)(where's daddy?)

i looked over at the blonde woman who laughed nervously, "ele estará aqui em breve querida." she ruffled her hand through his hair and he nodded, still frowning slightly.
(he'll be here soon sweetie.)

"eu tenho trabalhado no meu portugues, eu poderia usar sua ajuda?" i bent down slightly so we were face to face, he clapped his hands together.
(i've been working on my portuguese, but i could use your help?)

"sim! você pode me ajudar com o meu inglês." he said excitedly, grabbing my hand. i chuckled softly as the he pulled the two of us forward.
(yes! you can help me with my english.)

we walked further into the house and davi gave me a small tour in his broken english, i smiled at the sweet boy before we met with his grandparents.

"ah noelle, lovely to see you." nadine gave me a small hug, neymar sr waved and walked out of the room. "excuse him, long day.." she smiled nervously and i waved it off.

"don't worry about it.." i shook my head and looked over at rafaella, "have our suitcase come? neymar said he'd handled it all." i looked around the huge living room, which was probably the size of our whole house.

"ah, yes. they're all in your rooms, i did think neymar would be here with you..?" she asked and i shrugged.

"no, he's.. god knows." i laughed, looking down at my phone seeing no text from him, "so, where am i staying?" i asked and nadine pointed up the stairs.

she took a step forward looking back for us to follow her, "just in here." she opened the large doors, i wasn't even surprised anymore at the room. "bathroom through there, sorry about the mess." she picked up a few clothes on the bed. "you'd think he cleaned up after himself more for a grow man."

i chuckled at her, shaking my head. "don't worry about it, i'm
used to it now." i had gotten used to seeing his clothes all over the floor, and it made me smile.

a strange thing to get happy over right?

i just felt like in that moment, i really knew him. not many people would know that neymar is an absolute slob, but i do.

it's silly, but it made me happy.

neymar🫶🏼🖤don't hate me meu amor, i'll be there soon

neymar🫶🏼🖤
don't hate me meu amor,
i'll be there soon.
love you linda ❤️

meu anjo🤍
don't worry, see you soon
your house is insane, love
you too❤️

"that him?" rafaella looked over as did her mother, i smiled and threw my phone on the bed.

"yeah, he said he won't be long. but i do want to sleep, ten hours is too long.. if that's alright?" i asked and they both laughed nodding.

"of course darling, just come get us if you need anything." nadine gave me another hug, before grabbing her daughters hand and pulling her out of the room.

i sighed, tying my hair up and opening up one of the suitcases. i grabbed out a shirt and changed into it getting into the bed, i groaned laying back against the pillow. "i'm taking this bed home.." i whispered to myself, not soon after falling asleep.

-

i shot up of the bed, breathing heavily. i moved the hair which fell out of the bun away from my face placing a hand on my chest as i slowed my breathing.

"hey, hey you okay?" i jumped as neymar sat up next to me, he laughed softly rubbing my back as i nodded. "sorry, you looked so peaceful, so i thought i'd join you." he smiled.

"i'm alright.. bad dream." i sighed resting my head on his chest as he pulled me down, running a hand down my arm soothingly.

he kissed my head and interlocked out fingers, wrapping his free arm around my waist. "you want to talk about it..?" he asked and i shook my head. "it happened the other night aswell.."

i rested my hand on his cheek, pulling him into a kiss. "i'm
fine ney. so.. do i get you to myself now?" i asked and he pulled me ontop of him.

"mhm." he pulled the cover over our heads, making me laugh. he put his hands on my cheek, moving my face to meet his. "i love you noelle bradley."

i smiled widely at him, "i love you neymar da silva santos júnior." we both laughed and he shook his head pulling my lips onto his. "you've got too many names."

he shrugged. "noelle bradley da silva santos? noelle da silva santos bradley?" i rolled my eyes playfully at him, "the first one, definitely." he smiled and flipped us over making me squeal.

"wow. first time for everything, you're never ontop. lazy bastard." i joked, he gasped clutching his heart dramatically. "stop it you drama queen." i grabbed onto his shirt pulling him down to me.

ty for reading!
i can't stop listening to
shakiras new song, she's
the greatest. shakira i <3
you !