chapter twenty-six

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND

"wake up." i whispered softly, stroking my finger down his cheek. i saw his lips slowly fade into a smile. "your flights in like three hours ney."

he groaned and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. i chuckled softly, playing with his loose curls. "i don't want to go." he mumbled into my hair.

i laughed nodding my head in agreement, "i don't want you to go either, but you have a job." i pulled on his ear slightly causing him to swat my hand away.

"alright, alright, i'm awake." he sat up, and i laid back against the headboard watching him. i studied his toned back, focusing on his tattoos as he stretched out. he looked over his shoulder and sent me a sleepy smile.

"i'm going to shower, start packing." i lent forward and kissed him softly. he nodded, watching me scurry to the bathroom.

"well actually meu anjo, i need to shower too, and since i have to leave soon, the best option, in my opinion that's is, is-"

"shut up and come in neymar." i shouted back, i heard him practically fly across the room, and shouting out as he stubbed his toe, shouting out curses. men.

neymarjr posted to their story !

neymar was carrying his bags down the stairs, as i held his carry on bags. "let me get a suitcase neymar, you're going to fall." i argued.

he shook his head, kicking the door open and smiling back at me. "didn't fall. ha." he turned back around and walked over to the bus.

he gave the man his suitcases and i passed him his carry-on's. he wrapped his arms around me and leant back on the bus. "i don't want to leave you." he buried his face in my neck.

i laughed softly kissing the top of his head. "i'm seeing you next week ney." i wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing his head up as he rested his forehead on mine.

"es muy largo. muévase a francia ahora." he whispered softly, his grip tightening around my waist.
(it's too long, move to france now.)

"neymar, we're about to set off." sergio shouted out of the window, waving at me before disappearing again.

"i love you, text me before you set off and after you land." he nodded, and cupped my face pulling me into a kiss.

i smiled against his lips, my hands holding onto his cheeks. "i love you too. adeus meu amor." he sighed getting onto the bus, waving sadly.

i looked over at the hotel doors, waiting for a certain four-eleven man to appear. "leo." i shouted out as he and marquinhos sped through the hotel doors.

marquinhos gave me a quick hug before running onto the bus, leo's hug was longer. "i called you yesterday and you ignored me. bitch." he said swiftly, helping the man put the suitcases away.

"i know, i left my phone. i'm coming to paris next week, so keep an open schedule." i wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"fine. i have to go, hope you get into a car crash." he hugged me again, kissing my cheek before running onto the bus.

"oh yeah, love you too.." i mumbled to myself, smiling as neymar and leo hung out of the same window waving. i laughed out as they bickered, pushing each other around.

i waited until i couldn't see the bus before walking over to my car, my bag and keys the only things i had with me. 

i got in the car, and started driving home. although home didn't feel like home anymore.. he did.

it wasn't long before i arrived, walking into the house seeing my parents cleaning the table. "and she's back." my dad clapped his hands together.

i chuckled slightly, throwing my keys in the bowl and walking down to my room. "honey, are you actually moving to paris?" my mother followed me up the stairs.

i nodded, looking back at her. "i mean, it was either there or barca. it makes more sense, with leo and ant, the kids. ney, i know a couple of the girls in psg.."

i smiled softly at her as she nodded. "you've thought about it then.. well, we'll miss you. but i'm proud of you, i'm sorry i didn't stick up for you yesterday with chris."

i was taken aback by her apology, definitely my dads doing. "it's okay mom. where's my phone?" she clicked her fingers and pulled out of her pocket.

"someone called rafa keeps calling you?" she asked, i chuckled softly and nodded.

"thank you." i hugged her swiftly, opening my door and throwing my bag on the bed as my phone rang again.

rafaella.

hey! thank you for reading,
and for 30k! insane </3 hope
you enjoyed! :))