M!Figure x F!Reader (Smut)

(Y/n) was so distracted by the tapping on the walls that she wasn't wary enough to avoid Figure's ambush. Sure, his footsteps were ground-shaking, but she seemed to have her mind elsewhere.

Tracing (Y/n)'s figure with his hands, Figure felt her body, his thumbs running over her clothed breasts as a heat stirred in his gut. Even his touch wasn't enough to arouse suspicion in her, but it was definitely arousing him.

His member shot up, brushing against (Y/n)'s cheek as she finally realised that the situation at hand was more significant than the distant knocking.

Seeing Figure's huge, girthy cock right in front of her face was definitely not what she expected to tune back into, but she supposed she deserved such a fate after paying attention to such a trivial thing.

Bending his knees slighty, Figure positioned his cock right at her lips, rubbing it over the tissue and giving little groans. Wondering how nice it would feel inside, Figure tried to thrust into her mouth, just to be cock-blocked.

"Look, this is cute and sweet, bu-," (Y/n)'s sentence was cut off as Figure thrusted into her mouth the minute it became agape enough for his massive head to fit in.

His dick was like a faucet, one that couldn't be closed off. It leaked so much precum that (Y/n) couldn't swallow it all. Her shirt was stained with his fluid.

Trying to take her shirt off, she jostled around a bit, which Figure didn't like. His hands groped at her breasts, and he tore her shirt wide open.

Getting the memo, she put her breasts around his cock, squeezing them together ruthlessly as Figure thrusted his cock up and down them. Whenever he thrusted upwards, (Y/n) would lick the tip, curving her tongue around the head before watching it go down again before returning.

His twelve inches were difficult to pleasure, but it was going to be worth it. She could sense it.

Getting excited, Figure removed his dick and started rapidly thrusting into her throat, having missed the wet warmth of her tight wetness. She could feel him going so deep inside of her, and it hurt a little.

Hearing her beginning to choke, Figure withdrew with a little concern; he didn't mean a woman who made him feel so good any harm.

Sniffing her a bit, his attention turned to her scent of arousal. His tongue prodded at her clothed womanhood, soaking her jeans in his saliva.

"You can take 'em off, if you'd like." (Y/n) shrugged, nonchalant about taking his cock in her pussy.

Feeling for the button, he undid it and dragged them down. His thumbs slid up her panty strings, hooked around them and tugged. He decided that it was a bit of a boring way to start off the greatest part, so he hooked his teeth on her panties and tore them down. His tongue drooped out of his mouth, his hot saliva rolling off the tip. He gave himself a good tug or two as he drooled.

His saliva landed on her pussy lips, and she gave a little sigh. Before she could say anything, the tip of his tongue rolled over her clit, dancing over the sensitive bean before lapping up her juices. The way he did it so humanly and lustfully had (Y/n) on edge; what was he going to be like when they got to the next stage?

His tongue dove inside, briefly rubbing against each and every aspect of her walls before retreating, just to be thrust back in. By this stage, he had her pinned to the ground, his claws on her shoulder. Every time, he managed to caress her G-Spot with ruthless determination and she felt herself beginning to squirt.

Covering her mouth, she watched with wide eyes as she squirted right on Figure, giving him a taste of her climax.

Which he most definitely liked. Without any hesitation, he thrusted his tongue in to search for that spot. Refusing to regard the fact her pussy had gone very sensitive from orgasm, he scavenged recklessly for that same positioning of his tongue so he could get that flavour of her arousal once more.

Her fingernails were clawing at the wooden floorboards as her breaths grew so heavy that it put Figure's footsteps to shame. The lewd noises that managed to creep out of her mouth were almost baffling, and Figure loved how each and every one was just for him.

As his tongue circled the same spot as before, she felt herself drawing close to another orgasm, and she squirted on him. He growled softly, lapping up every bit he could before tugging his cock again. His tongue withdrew and he wasn't very subtle about what he was going to do next.

"Wait, you still want me to take your cock after you made me cum twice? Oh, I'm not going to walk for a week..." (Y/n) moaned these words, desperate for air and rest but too horny to say no,"Please, I wanna feel you inside me."

Having been given permission, he lined his cock up with her pussy lips. Ramming himself in, he made her scream as she adjusted to his size. Not all twelve inches fitted in, and the cock itself was almost too much for her.

Gripping her waist with one hand, he began thrusting in her tight, wet walls. His other hand stooped to her entrance and circled above it, stimulating her clit. Finally, just because he wanted to demonstrate his attraction to her through something less sexual, he pressed his lips onto hers, his tongue seeping through and mixing with hers. He savoured that flavour he got, addicted to the sweetness of it, as well as the motion of her own tongue mingling with his.

His thrusts were inhuman, his clit rubbing was too good and his gentle kiss was sending her into overdrive. The way his girthy cock brushed her walls so elegantly had her quaking for more.

"I'm gonna cum...!" (Y/n) groaned, her eyes rolling back in their sockets as she squirted harder.

Figure, uncertain of human language, just let out a low groan as he murmured,"Cumming.."

His cock squirted inside of her, his cum spurting in her pussy. He came three times the amount of a human, and she enjoyed the little river of white streaming from her spent pussy.

As she fought for breath, he lifted her nude body and bent her over his desk.

Two fingers were thrusted in, looking to scoop out his cum. He seemed to acknowledge the fact that he shouldn't have came in her, but she pushed his hand away as she barely managed to stay upright.

"It's fine, Figure. You can't knock me up; you're an entity and I'm a human."(Y/n) reassures.

Shyly, Figure tapped the nails of his index fingers together, as if to say,"Well, actually..."

Widening her eyes, (Y/n) groaned,"Figure...!"