Seek x Neko!Reader (Ironic)

Emerging from the floorboards, Seek wiped the sleep from his eye. He'd been busy resting, letting the other entities take care of the humans in the hotel.

In his honest opinion, the humans were comparable to flies, swarming the hotel because they had nothing better to do. They weren't bad, just very annoying at times; he couldn't deny they were satisfying to kill. The screams loved to lodge themselves in his mind as he slept, and he'd shiver in joy at the reminder of the event.

He noticed how there was one human in his hall; their gender wasn't easily determined, but that was not what caught his eye.

In their hair was a set of animal ears, something he hadn't seen before. They had a tail strapped onto them and a set of cat paws.

"What the hell.." Seek mused, covering where his mouth would've been if he'd formed it.

The human saw his arrival and swooned over him, rubbing their paws together and making purring noises.

Seek, weirded out and wanting it to end, ran at them. Obviously they knew he was trying to kill them and sped off into the following room, ducking under furniture.

Stomping on their tail, Seek stood above them with a murderous look in his eye.

Backing up into the bookshelf, they knocked their head.

"Nya, daddy~" They moaned, winking.

Seek, even more weirded out, narrowed his eye. Cringing at the nickname, he titled his head to a side and tried avoiding the psychopath's stare.

"UwU."

That did it for Seek. Leaning in, he dug his fingers into the bottom of their neck as they choked on their own blood. Ramming his fingers into their airway, he savoured the expression on their face; there was a realisation in their expression, a dawning epiphany that they were doomed to die here and now.

"..harder daddy.." they gasped, blood filling their lungs.

They finally keeled over and died, relieving Seek of his suffering.

"Thank Guiding Light they're dead. I hope none of the others had to see this thing." Seek groaned, the sludge his body composed of consuming the body.

A flash of blinding white light dragged his vision in the other direction, as the body rose up to its feet.

"Surpwise!" They squeaked,"I'm back!"

"OH HELL NO." Seek screamed, backing up in pure fear.

Never had Seek been afraid of something, and this stranger was making him feel terrified. He was wishing him and Figure swapped places, so his eye hadn't been cursed to see such a horrific sight.

"Please die." Seek pleaded,"Stop existing. Perish. Drop dead. And stay dead, this time."

"But I love you, Seeky Weeky~" they moaned, raising their kitty paws.

"If you love me, do me a favour and stay dead." Seek begged, pressing his hands together,"I will be so grateful if you just stay dead."

"How am I supposed to see your beautiful face if I'm dead, cutie?" They flirted, winking again and making Seek feel nauseous.

Groaning, Seek covered his eye,"That's the neat part, you don't. Look, I don't know what mental illness you have, why you think I'm hot when I literally killed you three seconds ago, or why Guiding Light thinks it's funny to subject me to this trauma, but when I kill you, you're meant to stay dead. Got it?"

"Nya!" They chirped.

Seek's fingers tightened around their neck, choking them as he dug through their flesh once more.

"Harder daddy~" they moaned, raising a paw to grasp his wrist.

"Seriously, die. I'm sick of you." Seek stated,"And if Guiding Light revives you again, I'll kill them myself,"

(Y/n) squirmed in his grasp, trying to position themself closer to him without him noticing it.

Driving his thumbs into their airway, he punctured through the flesh and made a hole in the top of their chest. Blood seeped out, flooding the carpet and staining the freshly polished floorboards. Finally, they were gone, never to return again.

"Look who's back~!" They chirped, their eyes dancing.

Slapping his palm against his forehead, Seek demonstrated his frustrations,"If you don't leave me the hell alone I'll-"

"Gwuiding Lwight says if I die after using a rwevive, I can use it again if I wasn't alive long." They squeaked, rubbing the claws of their cat paws together,"Nya~"

"Please kill yourself. Just, cease to exist. Leave the hotel forever, fall into the largest volcano and fry to death, get caught up in a head-on collision, be diagnosed with a life-ending disease, just please leave the hell alone." Seek pleaded, cupping his hands together and praying.

"Nya~" (Y/n) squealed,"That's not very nwice."

"And you think you're nice to look at? What even are you, an abomination?" Seek hissed,"Just did already!"

A smile formed on their face. Groaning, Seek turned away and banged his head on a wall.

"What's wrong, UwU?" (Y/n) asked, getting closer.

"If I was able to hold a crucifix, I would point it at you so Guiding Light would get rid of you. Or I'd just use it on myself so I'd get dragged into the floor." Seek spat, continuing to bang his head on the door of the hall,"I can't go into the floor until you're dead, and I can't open the doors until you leave the room."

Meowing obnoxiously, (Y/n) got under Seek's skin even more,"Nya~!"

"Seriously, just-"

Seek remembered what they said about revives and how they couldn't die right after using it or else it would be refunded.

"Oh my God, I'm blessed." Seek gasped, racing towards (Y/n).

Grabbing their scalp, he threw them to the floor and watched the flames engulf their body. His eye was fixed onto them, the same bloodlust returning to view.

"Oh, Guiding Light, thank you for not making them invincible." Seek graciously shouted aloud, hoping Guiding Light could hear him.

After absorbing the scraps of flesh that remained, Seek headed through the door to find an entity to tell of his strange encounter.