M!Seek x F!Reader (Fluff)

Tapping his fingers idly against the desk, Seek groaned out of boredom and annoyance. Not one entity had bothered with him the entire day, and he felt solitary. He was left to wonder what he had done to deserve such isolation.

He was anticipating (Y/n)'s return; she'd left the hotel temporarily to celebrate Christmas with her family, which he couldn't blame her for, as she was beginning to miss them.

Resting his elbows on the desk, Seek entwined his fingers in one another and propped his head on the back of them.

As he slanted his head down, the elevator doors opened as a loud *DING!* came from the doors.

(Y/n) was dressed finely in a stunning, silky black dress. Her flowy hair was fluffy to the touch, and a large beam was spread across her face. She stole Seek's breath from him as she entered.

It was painted on his face; the gobsmacked expression he had on made her beam forevermore.

"I..(Y/n), I didn't..I don't.." he stuttered, his voice inelegantly tripping on his words,"You look absolutely amazing, my sweet."

Taking her hand in his own, he kissed it,"You look ravishing, my dear."

Flustered, she kept smiling at him,"Oh, you don't have to say that.."

"No, I'm just speaking the truth. You look so gorgeous. I feel like the wait was worth it." Seek complimented, making her almost tip over the edge.

She nervously chuckled, feeling a bit embarrassed by his compliments. Only he ever said such lovely things to her, and she hated to admit she loved it.

His hands traced her shoulders, taking in the addictive feeling of her soft skin against his fingers. The ticklish sensation of his skin on hers made her whine.

When his hands finally settled on her waist, he brought her forward, gently rocking her from side to side.

In a low voice, he proposed,"How about the two of us go out for a treat, just this once?"

"You know we don't have to. Just staying here with you is good enough." She counteracted his formal proposal,"I just want to be near you, I don't care where we are."

"You wouldn't mind staying here in the hotel?" Seek sounded astonished, his eye widened.

"As long as you're here, I don't mind." She rubbed her head against his shoulder as she spoke.

Leading (Y/n) by the hand, Seek took her to a sitting room, where she could relax besides him. He laid down on the laid, and she laid in front of him, his arms around her.

"Tell me, my angel, how was your holiday?" Seek asked her, drawing her closer to his body.

Shuddering at his low voice, (Y/n) smiled,"It was great. Oh, I wish you were there to see it yourself. You would've loved it! There were fireworks, cake, chocolate, presents.."

"Presents.." Seek trailed off, sounding very lost,"Ah! A present! Wait here, (Y/n)."

He got up, to her dismay, and walked out of the room to return shortly. Patiently waiting on the sofa, she daydreamed a little about how wonderfully Christmas would've gone with Seek by her side.

Re-entering the room, Seek held a small, box-shaped present. Finely wrapped in gold, it boasted its value.

Kneeling down in front of her, his eye began to water a bit as he spoke,"I'm so sorry I didn't give you this beforehand. I should've given you this before you left."

Taking the present gingerly, she didn't even want to open it; the wrapping job was so beautiful that she felt misery at the though of ruining it.

Opening it slowly, she saw a black box. It contained a piece of jewellery; inside was a rosé gold pendant with a locket on it.

"O-Oh.." (Y/n) stammered, in a moment of breathtaking awe,"This..it's so.."

Seek was knelt before her on both knees, and she threw her arms around his neck.

"Thank you! It's..it's gorgeous! I love it so much!" Her joyful voice lifted his spirits.

Rejoining her on the sofa, he laid behind her as he picked up the remote. They browsed TV shows and binged them together until they fell asleep.

When (Y/n) finally went to sleep, Seek kissed her on the cheek.

"I hope you love it as much as I love you."

And, with that, he went to sleep.