Eyes x Halt (Smut)

There was a heat in the air surrounding them and, for the moment, it felt like nobody else was in the world.

Halt's tongue traced Eyes' collarbone, his lips leaving kisses where his teeth couldn't reach. His eager gaze would fix onto his partner, searching for any signs of approval or arousal to continue.

Momentarily, Eyes was breathless; Halt was the first to treat them so fondly, marking their body with his love. He never hurt them, even as his teeth sunk into their skin and his mouth sucked the bite to plant a hickey. Something in the way he did it, doing it so considerately and affectionately, had them at a loss for words.

"H-Halt.."

Their voice was an echo, a whimper of pure arousal and submission, a sound they'd never heard themself make. This vulnerability they were showing, this control they were giving, they were afraid of.

The power Halt held over them as he kissed up their neck, licking the sensitive spots with his hot tongue, was astounding and fear-inducing. Whatever hold Halt had on them was intimidating and they craved it.

For an introvert, Halt was quite a conversationalist when it came to the bedroom, speaking boldly. His tones were sinister, underlining his seductive words as he spoke them. This side of Halt was unheard of, never seen in action by any of the residents he lived alongside. Now Eyes was able to see the reflection of his darkest temptations as they manifested.

"Who's my dirty little whore?" Halt barked, lightly chewing at Eyes' neck.

Shuddering at the name calling, they gave in to their arousal,"I'll be your whore. Oh fuck, make me your whore."

Halt ran his fingers down their back and over Eyes' ass. His rough groping made them whine and whimper in submission.

His focus was on his partner, as he felt everything crevice he could. When his fingertip scraped their asshole, he dipped a finger inside. Though timid at first, Eyes found themself liking it, enjoying the way Halt was so dominate and knew everything about their body.

He continued to finger inside of them, their finger feeling around their walls until the sensation grew dull. Planting another finger inside, he stretched them open, separating his fingers and essentially snipping them in Eyes' ass.

Gingerly, Eyes bent over as Halt brought his fingers out, thrusting them back in as fast as he could. They moved quick, sparing at nothing to pump.

All of their eyes were locked expectantly onto Halt, anticipating him to move onto the next part. No, not so suddenly.

Halt inserted two more fingers, eventually fisting deep into the crevice as well as he could. Eyes was in tear of pleasure, barely restraining the moans and whimpers they made.

"Halt..Halt-"

Their sharp breath cut them off as a sensation wracked their body, causing the to involuntarily shudder. Whatever it was, they wanted more of it.

Gladly obliging, Halt continued to fist their asshole, his fingers locked into a tight fist.

"Do you like that, you little bitch?" Halt's voice was so low and lusty that Eyes whined at it.

They didn't know what else to expect from Halt, the introvert already beginning to exceed any expectations set for him, and was sluttishly moaning as they pressed themself against a wall to stabilise. The desk wasn't good at keeping them stood, and they clumsily fell onto the wall beside them.

Smirking with dark desire, Halt gradually withdrew his hand and jerked his cock off. This lust was hanging in the air, and they could practically smell it.

"W-What are you going to do?" Eyes whined, their hands on the wall.

Their fingers spidered outward, and their thumbs caressed the wallpaper out of boredom. Being left hanging so close to the end was irritating.

Halt kept jerking himself until the precum leaked over his sizeable cock. All seven inches of it were throbbing as the fluid lubricated it finely.

The head of it pressed their asscheeks open, and they tenderly moaned in surprise.

"Y-You're.. you're really doing this?" Eyes was almost stunned by the fact Halt was there, doing such dirty things to them,"I thought you were just saying stuff to be nice."

Leaning forwards, Halt held them by the throat, his forearm in front of them. In his chokehold, Eyes couldn't speak a word.

"I meant every word of what I said. You're my pretty little slut, and I won't let anyone say a bad word about you or leave any marks on you. It's my job to punish and degrade you." Halt growled, biting at their neck as they let out a whimper.

As their opened their mouth to moan, he pushed into them, his cock slipping in.

"Shit, you feel so good. I love how tight you are."

Their skin was prickly as they shivered in pleasure. There was something about the genuineness of his voice keeping them on-edge.

Thrusting in further, Halt carried on until only his base poked out. His cock was giving him ecstasy as Eyes' walls tightened around it.

Pulling his cock out, he readied himself to thrust back in as hard as he could, getting a quiet whimper from Eyes.

"You like that?" Halt asked, shoving it in as far as he could.

Nodding, Eyes' couldn't think up any words appropriate to use; their mind was fogged by the things Halt did to them. He didn't mind him using them however he felt was right. They'd take anything as long as it was Halt giving them it.

He thrusted once Eyes adjusted to his size, their asshole getting comfortable with his size. His cock was hot in their ass, and the sensations it brought were so heavenly.

It didn't take very long for Halt to get close to climax, with Eyes' tightness and submissiveness. He came inside, spurting cum everywhere. Despite the tiredness, he continued to thrust inside until Eyes got their orgasm too. When he pulled out, the substance dribbled down onto the floor and out of Eyes.

Flopping into Halt's arms, Eyes let out a yawn,"That..that was great. I'd love to do that again with you."

"Let's get you to bed, sweetheart." Halt pet named, letting them use him as a lean.

Practically limping to their bed, Eyes found their legs dead after their intimate session with Halt. Speaking of, he laid beside them and let them cuddle up for comfort and warmth.

"Go on, go to sleep." Halt urged, getting them to rest their head on his chest.

They did as he told, laying their head onto his chest. His heartbeat served as a sweet melody to lull them to sleep effortlessly.

When he was certain they had drifted off, he muttered to himself,"I love you so much.."