Rush X Ambush (Smut)

(A Smut continuation of the Rush X Ambush Fluff.)

Ambush was too worried for sleep, stressing about the severity of the injury. The likelihood was they were concussed, unable to rest his eyes in case he dropped dead in his sleep. Really, it was a predicament.

There wasn't much to do since Rush was asleep soundly besides him, showing no intentions of waking until dawn. Sighing himself in disappointment, he rolled over, releasing Rush from his grasp.

Resting his head on his stacked arms, he huddled close to the pillows in hopes of a stray thought crossing his mind or a rabbit hole he could spiral down. A migraine had been and gone, the aftereffects taking their toll on his head.

Breathing in a shaky gasp, he caressed the sides of his head, massaging it in hopes of ridding himself from the pain. How it ached and pained him.

Rush, hearing his shaky whimpers and gasps, came under the wrong impression that Ambush was doing something more lewd than ridding himself of pain. Taking in the sounds, Rush slightly opened one of his eyes, stealing a peak at Ambush. The entity was laid with his back against his right shoulder, somewhat hunched in his position. Slanted downwards, his hands were in front of him, doing something. He was unsure of what it was Ambush was doing, but mistook it entirely.

"Ambush?" Rush murmured, rubbing his hazy eyes from his slumber," Are you... masterbating?"

The word spread a lovely blush over the entity's cheeks, and his hands moved to cover it, somewhat embarrassed by Rush's false impression,"What? No...!"

Resting himself on his right shoulder, Rush eyed Ambush,"Then what are you doing?"

His ex-nemesis forced himself up, groaning as his hand made contact on his forehead," Massaging my head; it's agony."

Staring down pensively, Rush formulated an idea to rid Ambush of the pain, or at least give him something else to focus on.

"Well, I've got an...idea. We could..." Rush hesitated to continue, hating himself for even mentioning it as an option.

Ambush was startled by his proposal, considering him to be a madman; what person would sleep with their (ex)enemy? Admittedly, they had came to a truce, but why so sudden? He recalled asking to be more than friends, which he insinuated as best friends.

Unbuckling his belt, Ambush's shaky hands reached toward his own trousers,"I'm only doing this so I can forget about the pain."

Smirking smugly, Rush patted him on the shoulder,"I promise you, you'll forget all about that in a round or two."

"Don't make me regret this." Ambush breathed out, gasping sharply as Rush felt up his member.

His body wracked with a specific feeling, one indescribably enjoyable, one he longed to feel again. Rush ran his hand up and down, lubricating his fingers in the discharge as it poured out. Ambush, having never done anything like this to himself, held no expectations of what was yet to come.

The feeling of Rush's index fingertip swiping back and forth over his head had him leaning backwards and bucking his hips forwards in a wordless beg for more. Whatever it was he was going to do to him, he was waiting for. There was a brief pause as Rush rearranged his finger, leaving Ambush impatiently shoving his length through the gap. Rush, sensing his partner's desperation, mercilessly gripped his length and jacked it. The noises slipping from Ambush's mouth was what he was anticipating, the sweet, submissive whimpers slid out of him.

Ambush had long forgotten the agony he was in moments prior, and continued craving the sensational pleasure Rush subjected him to. Rush obliged, picking up his pace until Ambush could tolerate any more. His legs were quivering with this foreign pleasure, exciting him further.

Running a hand over Ambush's clothed abdomen, he teased the entity through tantalising touch. Feeling Rush trace his fingers over his skin, he let out a high pitched moan and bowed his head forwards.

Between Rush jerking him off and running his finger over sensitive regions of his made him lose it, releasing under the sheets and onto Rush's hand.

Ambush, flustered, apologised profusely, insisting he'd never done anything before along the lines and enjoyed himself too much. His submissive, apologetic ways only aroused Rush, and he reached for his own belt to move on.

Straddling Ambush, Rush lowered himself to below Ambush's legs, his lips bowed over his length. His tongue gingerly licked it and, as Ambush protested that it wasn't necessary, Rush enveloped it in his mouth.

Feeling Rush's tongue lubricate his member had him on edge, gripping the bedsheets with balled up fists and blushing knuckles. He didn't consider it important to hide the sound he made and instead allowed himself to be as loud as he wanted to.

Bobbing his head up and down, Rush let Ambush's length push down his throat ever so slightly. The entity, however, was too blindsided by lush and recklessly thrusted down his throat. He didn't know where the actions came from, but played along as Ambush continued to thrust.

Reaching for his own cock, Rush pumped it and let ecstasy ride in his veins. He was far less generous with himself than he was with Ambush, simply jerking it instead of lightly trailing his finger around the head and near the slit, but it was fine.

Slotting a finger into Ambush's asshole, Rush readied him for the next part.

The feeling was strange, as Ambush had never felt something up there or used it in general, but he let it pass. A second finger was added, making Ambush shudder slightly in pleasure as his prostate was fingered, but he didn't shake. A third was daringly added, pumping in and out in rhythm with his breathing.

Sitting upright, Rush showed all twelve of his inches, leaving Ambush gawking at the difference. Ambush was a mere five inches, not half as much in comparison.

Lining the head up with Ambush's entrance, he brushed it against in a teasing motion. Ambush, not feeling like waiting, grabbed Rush's length and inserted it in, slowing himself down as it became too much. Only six inches actually fit, and they stayed still inside until Ambush was ready to continue.

Letting out an extended moan, Ambush lulled his head back into the pillows and let Rush do as he pleased. The warmth it brought his insides were more pleasuring than the stroking. His thrusts were sloppy at first but bettered as they continued. It was all experimental, and didn't mean much until Ambush's prostate was hit sharply, forcing a loud moan out of him.

Rush, seeing this as a sign, thrust harder into that spot, getting Ambush hard again. Merciless were his thrusts as he strived to make him cum again.

The way Ambush's virgin walls clamped down on his length had him groaning, as his thrusts sped up. He felt it twitch inside of him, and he tightened at the indication.

Burying himself deep inside, Rush came all over Ambush's insides, as the aforementioned entity weakly came on his own chest. 

Laying back down, Ambush laid his head on Rush's outstretched arm, nestling against it for warmth,"Should we clean this up?"

Rush, with a sigh, tilted his head back,"Maybe later..."

"Where exactly do we stand now?" Ambush inquired, truly lost,"I mean, we were enemies like a minute ago and now..."

"I mean, it's a bit late to ask but, do you want to go out with me?" Rush sheepishly huffed.

Nodding, Ambush snuggled closer to Rush's shoulder, laying a head on his chest,"Sure."