(death) 017. it ends here

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, Becca had given birth to a beautiful baby girl named Eden, the first baby in the new world. Maybe Eden could signify a new hope, a new start, a new future for everyone. Hunter, like the others, hadn't been aware that Becca was pregnant until last night.

She had been so overwhelmed with her new responsibilities that she had forgot about her friend Sawyer, her best friend Sawyer.

When Hunter and Grizz went to go visit Becca in the hospital, Sawyer was there in tears telling Hunter that Sam was the dad. She pulled him into a tight hug and promised never to leave him alone again. Of course, Sawyer said the same because he too acknowledged how he had practically abandoned her.

The wo of hem found themselves sitting on the counter in Allie's house, tiredness tugging at their eyes. Will and Allie were standing and talking to Gordie who shoved his hands in his pockets as three familiar guys walked into the room.

"Hey guys," Hunter said as she slid off the counter.

Clark, Luke, and Jason were standing on the other side of the kitchen surrounding the counter in a half-circle.

"What?" Allie asked stepping towards them.

"You're under arrest." Clark's strong voice echoed, "Both of you."

"For what?" Hunter asked, her eyes filled with confusion as she moved closer to face the guys.

"For trying to steal the election," Luke said as he looked up from the ground.

"You know that's not true," She said in a stern voice.

Luke looked over at Clark and tilted his head towards signaling for him to walk over to her and attempt to grab her arms. Hunter stepped back and narrowed her eyes at him. Campbell walked in with Shoe behind him and waved a childish wave. Jason walked over to Alli and grabbed her arm dragging her next to Hunter as Clark grabbed onto her arm.

"Don't look at me like that. You locked me up once too." Campbell grinned at her, "We're going to have some fun again, aren't we? Where's Elle?"

Hunter looked over at Allie, neither of them said anything.

Seriously?" Campbell questioned. "It's not that big of a house, I'll find her myself."

Campbell left the kitchen for a few minutes before returning with his arms wrapped around a terrified looking Elle.

"Shoe, you stay here with them." Campbell directed. "Gordie, you can go, and Will."

What?" Gordie asked.

"Well, we're not going to punish our political opponents, only people who've committed specific crimes," He said turning his head to Hunter and Allie.

"Oh, you're full of shit," Gordie said.

"Why don't you go before you piss me off."

"Fuck you!" Will said stepping forward.

Allie put her hand out to stop him. "Gordie, Will, you should go."

Gordie looked over at Hunter who nodded at him to leave. The two boys turned and left the kitchen, slamming the front door behind them.

"What do you want, Campbell?" Allie asked.

"I'm going to kill you both." Campbell said as he moved forward and took a swung at Hunter's face. She jolted back from the impact but didn't fall thanks to the boys still gripping onto her. They continued to hold her up as Campbell relentlessly swung at her until her face was black and blue.