Long time no see...

Hey...

It's been a while...

Like...

A really...

REALLY...

Long while.

OK first off...

I would like to take this moment to make an apology.

Firstly for taking such a long hiatus without saying a word about it. There's a lot of personal reasons for why, but I'm not asking for sympathy on that regard.

And secondly, clearly my last book was a biiiiiiitttttttt too ambitious for my brain to handle so I decided to discontinue it.

Too many characters, too many plot ideas, not enough room in my brain to store it all.

And the bane of every authors existence...

Writer's block and burnout.

Ugghhhhh, I shiver just thinking about it.

But yeah, the last book, "When I found you: Part 2" won't be finished anytime soon if ever for that matter.

But, this leads me to the second thing I wanna talk about.

If you guys are down for it, I have another book in mind that I've been planning to write for awhile.

I've missed writing stuff, and I've also missed you guys.

So, if you guys will be patient with me for a bit. I've got a book idea in mind that's a lot more down to earth, a smaller scale that won't fry my brain within the first few chapters.

And, there is a specific idea that I still really wanna explore within this story. It just won't be within the context of my last book for obvious reasons.

Which leads me to my last point.

There's a few characters that I may or may not want to bring back from my previous books.

One of them being a major character in both the "When I found you" books. Yall probably know who I'm talking about.

And three special characters from a smaller book I've done "Gon The Friendly Ghost" (If you know you know)

Just let me know if yall want me to bring those four characters into the new book. If you don't know who they are, depending on how I feel, you'll probably find out soon enough.

But yeah, that's about it.

Again, sorry for the unspoken hiatus and even more importantly, sorry for the discontinuing of my previous book. Here's hoping it won't happen again.

But yeah, if yall officially don't care what I do anymore, then I thank you for stopping by and putting up with my bullshit.

And if yall are still willing to stick around, I'll see yall soon when I start writing again.

So uhhh... yeah...

What'd yall get for Christmas?  I got a pretty drippy bathrobe.

Hope yall had a good New Year btw.

Well, I'll see yall around.

Peace, I'm out!! ^^