Chapter 34: Taken

Warning ⚠️: This chapter gets pretty...

Dark to say the least...

I am extremely sorry for what you're about to read.

You have been warned.

______________________________________

Gon POV:

"Wow Zushi, all that really happened?"

"Yeah, but I'm at least happy I can live with my mom again. I really missed her."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. It's been nearly a year since I've seen my Aunt Mito. I'm planning on visiting her this summer."

"You bringing Killua with you~?"

I blushed.

"M-maybe. Only if he wants to go."

"I'm sure he will. After being apart for as long as you guys were I'd be surprised if he didn't want to spend every second he could with you. In fact I'm suprised he isn't with you right now."

"Yeah, he had some family matters to attend to. Something about his father saying there may be someone planning to rob them?"

"Huh!?! Seriously!?!"

"I don't know. Killua told me that his father has, what he refers to as 'associates' who told him someone may be planning to target them. I don't know how they would know or why someone would want to rob them but I'm hoping that won't happen. I don't want any of them getting hurt."

I said in a low tone hanging my head a bit holding one of my knees to my chest.

"Don't worry Gon. These are the Zoldycks we're talking about. They're no pushovers."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Just don't think about it. Everything will be fine."

"OK Zushi."

I then heard Kaze's voice yelling something indecipherable in turn background.

"OK I'm coming! Gotta go Gon. Kaze said that Bandit and Zeus are fighting again. Gosh those two need to get along. That's the third time this week."

"Heheh, you should probably go break that up before someone gets hurt."

"Yeah, last time this happened Kaze basically looked like Naruto with all the scratches he got on his face."

I laugh.

"Well, can't have that happening again."

"You got that right. Anyways, gotta go. Talk to you soon. Bye Gon!"

"Bye Zushi!"

I hung up the phone and sighed. I slouched on the sofa in my room. I was bored and missed Killua even though he's been spending literally everyday with me since he got back and this was the one day he couldn't be here due to family matters. And he'd be back tomorrow. I think it's safe to say that I've grown pretty attached to Killua but I mean come on. Can you blame me?

I felt hungry so I pushed myself off my sofa and exited my room. I decided to make some Ramen. Something quick and easy.

I grabbed some Ramen from the cabinet and a pan from the drawers below. I put some water in the pot and placed in on the oven, turning it on to boil the water. Once the water was bubbling I placed the noodles into the water. Several minutes later the Ramen was finally ready. I grabbed the pan and poured the access water into the sink and put the noodles in a bowl. I grabbed some chopsticks and sat down at the table and began to eat.