Chapter 13: Back At School

Killua POV:

It was the start of a new week. We went to our respective homes yesterday after spending the weekend at Kaze's house. I was at the school entrance waiting for Gon to arrive. Eventually my patience payed off as I eventually saw my beautiful golden brown eyed boyfriend walk onto the school grounds. 'My boyfriend...' I'm so happy I can call him MY boyfriend. It almost feels like a fever dream.

"KILLUA!!" Gon exclaimed running up to me and jumping in my arms hugging me nearly knocking me off balance.

"Hey babe." I say kissing his cheek. "Ready to head to class?"

"Mhm!" Gon hums nodding his head. I set him on the ground and grab his hand as me make our way inside the school.

____________________________________________________________________________

Gon POV:

We were walking down the hallway hand in hand. As we were making our way through the school I could feel eyes all around us. I looked around and saw nearly everyone in the hallways staring at us. Some looking at us with shock, some with disgust, some with smiles of approval, but most were girls staring at me with angry scowls. Most of all, I could hear people whispering about us.

"Isn't that the new kid?"

"What that's brat doing holding Killua's hand?"

"Killua is supposed to be mine!"

"They actually look kinda cute together."

"I ship it."

"I don't."

"F**gots"

"Noooooooo I wanted to hold Killua's hand!"

"Killua's GAY!?"

The further we walked, the more uncomfortable I got from all the stares and whispers. I felt myself starting to shake from anxiousness as this started to feel all too familiar. 'Not again...'

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a light squeeze on my hand. I turn my head to see Killua giving me a reassuring smile that I could tell was telling me 'Don't worry, everything will be ok.'

I smile in return as we continue to make our way to class. Killua always knew what to do to help me feel better. I keep feeling myself fall deeper in love with him if that's even possible at this point. Killua is everything I could ever ask for. He makes me feel so special and I can't get enough of it.

After our first class period was over, Killua and I said our goodbyes till next class period as Killua kissed my cheek before taking his leave. I smiled to myself and went to my locker to get my books for my next class. I opened my locker, and got the stuff I needed out. When I closed my locker to head to my next class I was greeted by a gang of very angry looking girls. 'What's got them all worked?'

"Uhhh, can I help you?" I ask smiling sheepishly. The girl in front had a disgusted scowl on her face as she stomped up to me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"I'm only going to tell you this once so pay attention you loser!! Stay away from Killua if you know what's good for you! A nobody like you doesn't deserve to be in his presence. Got me?!" She yelled in my face. I didn't respond. I wasn't gonna let someone like her keep me from being with Killua. So I just glared back at her. "Tch, fine. You wanna play hard ball? We can play hard ball?" She spat in my face and pushed me away storming off with her click. I wiped the spit from my face and sent her an intense glare which I'm sure she felt burning through her skull. I grabbed my books and went to my next class.