Chapter 12: Encounter at the Mall

Killua POV:

The rays from the sun came in contact with my face causing me to stir awake. I groan blinking my eyes a few times to clear my vision and adjust to the light invading my pupils. I look in front of me to be greeted by the brightest light of them all. Gon. I smiled at the sight. 'He looks like an angel sleeping.' I bring my hand up to his cheek caressing it gently. His skin was so soft and smooth. I then hear the door creak open. I lift my head up from the bed to see Kurapika peaking his head through the door.

"Good morning. Come downstairs. Breakfast is ready." Pika said.

"Ok Mamapika." I say rolling my eyes. Pika giggled before taking his leave. I look down to Gon's sleeping face. I lean my head down pecking his cheek multiple times. He eventually begins to stir awake but that doesn't stop me.

"Killu- heheh, k-killua stop it that tickles!" Gon said giggling. His laugh was always so adorable.

"Oh really? Then how aboooooouuuuutttttt... THIS!!" I put myself on top of Gon trapping him in between my legs tickling the sides of his stomach nonstop as he breaks down into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAH K-KILLUA HAHAHAH S-STOP HAHAHAH!!!" Gon yells in between his laughs with me laughing along with him as I kept tickling him. I eventually decided I had my fun and ended his suffering. He pants trying to catch his breath. "M-meanie." He says wiping a tear from his eye. I just chuckle before leaning down and giving him a quick soft kiss on his lips as he kisses back. I pull away and look deep into his beautiful golden eyes that never cease to mesmerize me.

"Morning Gon..." I say smiling.

"Goodmorning Killua..." he smiles back.

"C'mon, everyone else is down stairs eating breakfast." He nods as I get off of him and reach my hand towards him. He blushes and takes my hand as I pull him up off the bed. "You look so cute when you blush." This just makes him blush harder.

"I do not." He says covering his face with his free hand. I just laugh at his cute behavior. 'So you're the type that doesn't accept compliments huh? Interesting...' I chuckle to myself thinking of all the teasing I could come up with in the future. "What are you chuckling about?" Gon asks raising an eyebrow.

"Ohhh nothing babe~" I say smirking. We make our way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I see Leorio and Kurapika just grabbed their food and walked past us saying Goodmorning and making their way to the dining room. Zushi was trying to reach for a plate in the cabinet but couldn't reach it.

"Need some help with that." Kaze said walking over to Zushi.

"No I almost got it!" Zushi said clearly struggling to get the plate. "Just a little more-" Zushi was cut off when Kaze grabbed the plate for him handing out to him.

"Shortie~" Kaze teased ruffling Zushi's hair as he just pouted grabbing his food and walked passed us with a very pouty 'morning'. Kaze turned his attention to us. "Mornin fellas." He says giving us his two finger salut.

"Morning!" We say in unison. Gon stares at all the delicious looking food in awe. There was eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, toast, biscuits, basically an all you can eat breakfast buffet.

"Wow Kaze! Did you make all of this?!" Gon asks, his face shining brightly.

"Yeah, my grandma made sure I knew how to cook and I'll say she did a good job if I do say so myself." Kaze says prideful. I roll my eyes playfully at him.

"Alright alright get off your high horse." I say as Kaze just chuckles in response.

"Well go ahead and grab your food. I'll meet yall in the dining room." Kaze said as we nod, grab our plates, get some breakfast and make our way to the dining room. A few moments later Kaze comes and joins us. We all have some chit chat and light hearted banter as plenty of laughs were shared. That was until Zushi asked: