35

I've been ashamed all my
life I've been playing games

I've been ashamed all my life I've been playing games

Was I shocked? Yes very.
Sterling betraying his own son was beyond me.

This is what he's been trying to warn us about the whole time. Luciano knew but never uttered a mumbling word.

I mean I had thought it before but it didn't seem right.

I didn't think Charlie's own father would be the rat in the gang. How much he talked about his family even threatening me to leave his son alone.

Nothing made sense to me, still I didn't believe he would give his own son up to an enemy. All he ever wanted was for Charlie to prosper in all that he did.

"Do you actually think Sterling ratted out his own son?" I ask in disbelief.

"No honesty I don't, the gangs and the mafia's are all about family and God bless the ones who do betray them." Trent says to me.

"Who kidnapped Charlie, Skylar?" James asked me curiously. It was a part of the deal to tell them some information so I did.

However, I always left the parts out about Charlie.

"Does the name Luciano ring a bell?" I ask. James and Trent turn their heads around swiftly to look at me.

"So I'm guessing you do know him?" I trail off looking at their facial expressions.

"Yes, he's been around for quite some time he was supposed to be locked up for life but of course being one of the biggest gang leaders in Florida you'll obviously have some leeway."

"This man is dangerous Skylar I don't want you around him." James says.

"Well, that isn't your choice to make now is it." Annoyance rolled out of my tongue as I say each word.

"Anyway he's my father." I say hesitantly. From the look on both of their faces I could tell they were shocked.

"For being apart of the FBI you guys serious don't know shit." Honestly I can't even understand why the Federal Bureau whatever it's fucking called actually gave these two bums a job.

"Under his name it never mentions him having a daughter he's done a good job hiding you." Trent starts typing away on his computer. I turned to James giving him a simple smile.

"How are things going on with you and Harper?" I ask teasing him. He raises his eyebrow slightly while smirking at my question.

"Nothing is going on." He says curtly.

"What, nothing at all?" I state in disbelief. Sure it was supposed to be a fake relationship but they weren't at least catching feelings or something?

"Harper isn't in love with me Skylar." He says in between laughs. "She's in love with your friend Ryder whatever his name is, for a best friend you really don't know shit." He says before walking off to talk to Trent.