𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

Talia snorted at Constance's face as she was the only one who really understood what Karnak was instigating. Mischa looked over to his fiancée confused on why she was laughing as he was not paying attention to anything in the last few seconds as he was fiddling with the ring on Talia's finger still in disbelief that they are together again.  Talia looked over to Karnak and sent a piercing glare towards the machine unhappy that he was trying to get Constance to confess something that she was seemingly uncomfortable with. The machine in questioned dimmed his lights (again) in a way of hiding from the girl he is (still) quite frankly scared of. 

Talia walked over to Constance, pulling her hand away from Mischa's, and sat down next to the girl and pulled her into a side hug in which Constance relaxed into, feeling safe in Talia's presence. "You don't have to tell them yet, Just ignore the дурний (Stupid) machine" She whispered into Constance's ear, who nodded in thanks at the kind redheaded  girl.

"How did you know?" Constance questioned Talia the two still speaking quietly and Talia still had her arm around the curly headed girl, while the choir were just messing around behind them.

"I'm an older sister, I notice things that people are trying to hide, and I can sniff out bullshit from a mile away. A few perks from having to raise your siblings" Talia responded to the question, which made Constance laugh. Talia retracted her arm from Constance's shoulder and nudged her knee with her own as a signal that they should probably return to the group before they cause havoc, not trusting that group alone.

Talia jumped up from her spot on the floor startling the group, to distract them from what Karnak was trying to make Constance confess. She pointed to the other redheaded girl to try and convince her to talk. "Ocean why are you not talking, It's weird"

Ocean took the bait and continued to talk at the amusement of the rest of the group who were slightly surprised that she didn't see through what Talia was trying to do. "It was kind of weird. Truthfully"

Ocean ran forwards. "I have a saying, I'm just a small town girl with a spring in her step and a song in her heart and that song is a medley" Ocean clasped her hands over her heart and started to sing. 

Talia made her way over to Jane and sat next to the lost girl, both of them watching Ocean try to get her redemption. Talia felt a small pang of pity for the girl because she realised that Ocean was not as bad as Ocean was trying to make herself seem, She just wanted to live like the rest of them but was showing it a lot more differently that the other choir members.

"And that is why not everyone should have a library card" Ocean finally exclaimed, narrowing her point to the end. Only Talia and Jane were actually listening to what Ocean had to say the rest were zoned out and looking bored. Talia nodded her head at Ocean because she actually made a good argument.

"And you should vote for me" Ocean concluded quickly slipping it in their as one of her final attempts at winning over the group. 

Noel who recently had his head in his arms stood up in despair and exhaustion because of Ocean. "The only thing I know forb certain at this point is that I will never vote for you"

"Why?" Ocean meekly asked scared of the answer. Talia quickly stood up and prepared herself to break up an argument between the two. She walked over to Mischa so she was in range to separate them.

"Uh, you have no redeemable qualities, even your best friend completely hates you" He gestured over to Constance who was just stood there watching the spat continue cursing Noel in her head for bringing her into the conversation.

Ocean quickly spun round to Constance, while Talia walked up to Noel and lightly clipped him on the ear as a warning, knowing full well arguing is pointless as only one person will get to live and if they argue they will shorten their chances of getting picked. Noel looked at Talia in disbelief at the fact that she did that but meeting Talia's disapproving look he decided to keep it to himself. He slightly shivered at the idea of disappointing Talia. Everyone but Talia sent Noel an understanding look because they too were afraid of disappointing the girl who has been nothing but kind and caring to all of them. It would be like disappointing their older sister or favourite teacher even if Talia was slightly younger than a few of the Choir members. Mischa just didn't want to upset his fiancée because they had just been reunited.