𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

^𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎.

Talia was stood by Karnak, pushing down on the cold lever photos of her when she was a child filled the room but her gaze fell on one photo that was taken when she was eight. she let out a bittersweet smile remembering the happy times before things fell apart.

Meet Natalia

Everyone noticed that Karnak had used her full first name but no last ones. All of them were confused at the games the animatronic was playing

Born August 30th Virgo: The sign of Rationality (I know this is wrong I just couldn't think of what else to use, please correct me if I am wrong)

Talia walked over to the middle of the floor where she saw Noel and Jane playing as her parents because Jane had a Headscarf on and Noel had on a Military Jacket.

A dawning realisation hit Talia as she knew that her life would be told and she doesn't want to go through it again.

Natalia was born to a Soldier and a Seamstress in a small Village to the south of Ukraine.

She walked over to Noel and Jane who brought her into a hug. Jane stroked Talia's hair but suddenly turned around and walked away so it was just Noel and Talia left in the Hug.

Her mother had left Natalia with her Father and her three younger siblings at age seven, since then Natalia wished that her mother would come through the doors.

At age Ten her father was deployed and he had been declared Missing In Action Natalia and her siblings who were ages Six, Five and Two were left into the care of their grandmother who had come down with a life threatening illness meaning Natalia had to look after her grandmother and her siblings.

It was Noels turn to walk away from Talia as Ocean came forward in a cardigan but as soon as Karnak said illness she fell into Talia's arms who caught her and gently laid her on the floor.

At age fourteen Natalia's grandmother had passed and her father had been found but he wasn't the same. He was kept as a prisoner and suffered from survivours guilt and PTSD so the father she knew was gone and now was a distant man.

Noel came back into view but he looked broken and when Talia ran up to hug him but he pushed her away instead of embracing her.

Natalia always felt she to protect her siblings from their father on his worse days and protect them... sometimes it never ended well.

At fifteen Natalia had to look after her Father who on some days showed signs of the man he used to be but they never stayed for long. Her mother came back but only for a small while and left Natalia with a new sibling to look after.

Jane came back on stage with a cloth in her arms Handed it to Talia and then walked off with Talia chasing after her but Jane was too far gone. As the turntable took Jane behind the curtain.

She has taken care of every member of her family her whole life never putting herself first.

Meet Natalia.

Talia walked back over to the machine a slight frown on her face and her eyes glistening in the light, tears threatening to fall from having to relive moments thay she never wanted to happen in the first place.